03-29-2013, 06:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's searching for players and all, hasn't bought any but that could be because the price is set too low (just hoping someone will put them really low)

However, when I click to show errors, all of these keep appearing...

You must login or register to view this content.
03-29-2013, 07:27 AM #2
Yep, it has been like that for one month.. I think its patched or something..
03-29-2013, 05:26 PM #3
Originally posted by lucasfut View Post
Yep, it has been like that for one month.. I think its patched or something..

But I've been using it for the past 4 days with no problems, until yesterday. Only thing I changed are the players I'm looking for.
03-29-2013, 10:37 PM #4
U still need to all steps from 5 and up whenever u stop the autobuyer.. Btw, how much profit have u made?
03-29-2013, 10:43 PM #5
U still need to all steps from 5 and up whenever u stop the autobuyer.. Btw, how much profit have u made?

Yea, I know. I don't think that's the problem.

Not much; I've made about 4k only by trading Mullers.

But I've got a hypothesis on a bunch of players I can use for it (obviously I won't name them, sorry, but if you just brainstorm, you'll see the answer is easy...of course, I haven't proven if it works but it should)

I just wish the damn error would go away to see if what I want to try works :mad:
03-29-2013, 10:54 PM #6
Originally posted by GRP
Yea, I know. I don't think that's the problem.

Not much; I've made about 4k only by trading Mullers.

But I've got a hypothesis on a bunch of players I can use for it (obviously I won't name them, sorry, but if you just brainstorm, you'll see the answer is easy...of course, I haven't proven if it works but it should)

I just wish the damn error would go away to see if what I want to try works :mad:

Do u have the same problem as me when u have charles up for more than 30 minutes the program stops and u have to do it again?
03-29-2013, 11:50 PM #7
Do u have the same problem as me when u have charles up for more than 30 minutes the program stops and u have to do it again?

No, because if have Charles full version, not the trial...to make it stop doing that you need to get the full version (be it legitimately or not)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo