03-29-2013, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know any good players to use with autobuyer? tried a few players but only seem to be making around 4k a day stare
03-31-2013, 02:06 AM #2
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
If you keep doing what your doing, do that for 10 days. That's 40k coins, now use informs/players that cost a lot.
03-31-2013, 10:19 PM #3
AlmightyRyan
Gym leader
I'm not going to tell you the players i "autobuy", for obvious reasons..
But, if you think out the box, and go for players that are less popular and are expensive, then you will make quite a nice profit. I have been using the autobuyer for a week now, since i'm on easter holidays, and i have made over 200k(not lying, i just know who to go for) in the first week. I am currently at 300k, and i search for at least 20 players at a time, which increases the chances of picking up good deals. Also, leave the autobuyer on all day, and then eventually you will be bringing in the coins, which can then be sold for some real coins Winky Winky
Good luck.
Last edited by AlmightyRyan ; 03-31-2013 at 10:27 PM.
04-01-2013, 03:58 AM #4
i have the problem that the autobuyer is freezing everytime like after a hour and i have to do the crack again, does any1 have the same problem?
04-01-2013, 08:05 AM #5
Originally posted by UmutCan24 View Post
i have the problem that the autobuyer is freezing everytime like after a hour and i have to do the crack again, does any1 have the same problem?

Sometimes for me the autobuyer just decides to not work and I get spammed with errors in the errors area.. IDK why but it works for like 5 minutes and then crashes.
04-01-2013, 01:48 PM #6
i trade on bid and make around 40-50k a day
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM #7
Originally posted by AlmightyRyan View Post
I'm not going to tell you the players i "autobuy", for obvious reasons..
But, if you think out the box, and go for players that are less popular and are expensive, then you will make quite a nice profit. I have been using the autobuyer for a week now, since i'm on easter holidays, and i have made over 200k(not lying, i just know who to go for) in the first week. I am currently at 300k, and i search for at least 20 players at a time, which increases the chances of picking up good deals. Also, leave the autobuyer on all day, and then eventually you will be bringing in the coins, which can then be sold for some real coins Winky Winky
Good luck.

I had understood you could only put 5 players max on the autobuyer? What intervals do you use?

I know what players to search for, but putting only 5 makes it horrible...now that I know that, I'll probably profit...thanks!
04-03-2013, 12:47 PM #8
Hey man, whats your delay ms for your 20 players you are using? If its low is it working out well for you? Also does it not crash?
04-06-2013, 06:53 AM #9
futcoins4sale
Do a barrel roll!
could i get a link to the autobuyer? new to this but i am very interested.
cheers and tanks in advance
11-06-2013, 09:59 AM #10
Hey Guys,
i search an autobuyer for fifa 14 free/low cost to play with my dreaming player in fut: ZLATAN !!!
Can you help me for my research ?

(excuse me for my english, i should studyed it more during my studies )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo