04-15-2013, 12:53 PM #1
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); guess it was a bad idea, delete pl0x
Last edited by eaglechamp ; 04-15-2013 at 07:15 PM.

The following 5 users groaned at eaglechamp for this awful post:

Dhaax., Dman93, MuhammadAfan, Pukki, RobinVanPersie
04-30-2013, 02:10 PM #20
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Don't have fifa anymore and no it worked on mgo to do glitches in private match you idiot Happy. SO...you admit you're shit for doing it.

I haven't played FIFA for 2 months Happy had more important things to do than pointless games! we all know you're shit D dogg, just give up (Y)
04-30-2013, 02:24 PM #21
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by eaglechamp View Post
I haven't played FIFA for 2 months Happy had more important things to do than pointless games! we all know you're shit D dogg, just give up (Y)

Good for you..Better things to do, but yet you were looking for a way to hit people out of the game..Yeah, ok...
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM #22
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Good for you..Better things to do, but yet you were looking for a way to hit people out of the game..Yeah, ok...

glad you finally understand mate Happy
04-30-2013, 08:32 PM #23
Does this actually work?
04-30-2013, 10:08 PM #24
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by GRP
That would mean doing a DDOS attack on a player; and I'm positive that's against the rules to discuss here.

Nowadays, a DDOS attack using proxies, and not bots, only works on horrible connections. Bots, you may ask, are computers you use to send information the the other player, bombarding his connection and shutting it down; ie: he leaves, you win.

To get bots, though, you need to infect other computers, say around 25-50, with Trojans; that's were I'm 100% sure you will get in trouble for looking for help here, and you should.

Only tip I can give you: Don't try it. 99.9% things you will find are just actual Trojans themselves, and you'll end up being someone else's bot without even knowing it.

Just play the game, jeez.

There's a bar at the start of each match that indicates the connection quality. I never join games that aren't green. You should try it.

Perfectly put!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo