Post: Willing to pay for a list of players to use with autobuyer
05-10-2013, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've had enough, i've only found one good player so far :/

PM me
05-10-2013, 08:44 PM #2
FRT5NY
Save Point
What does that autobuyer do lol? whats the point?? I need Coinsssss hha
05-10-2013, 10:27 PM #3
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
I'll give you some names for free.
05-10-2013, 11:45 PM #4
Lil Skillin
Bounty hunter
Anyone should tell you good players, because then they wont be good anymore.
05-10-2013, 11:54 PM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by FRT5NY View Post
What does that autobuyer do lol? whats the point?? I need Coinsssss hha

They buy players instantly the second they come on the market. So you can get them cheap before others and sell them for profit.
05-12-2013, 07:12 AM #6
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
I've sent you a list. I don't use the autobuyer anymore so I couldn't care less if it would make it harder for me with those players.
05-12-2013, 12:13 PM #7
I made a list of about 15 players in AB, but it is very difficult to buy players below the price, the AB made ​​very few coins so far. I manually buying and selling coins did much these days, giving bid you can buy cheap and sell later. In buy it now is very dificulty to find cheaper players. I made coins with squad fitness gold and silver in happy hour, and contracts too, in happy hour you must buy contracts and fitness squad, later you can sell and make some coins, but you must buy it in bid.

Sorry by my english, I am from Brazil.
05-12-2013, 12:53 PM #8
Originally posted by ffaabbiio View Post
I made a list of about 15 players in AB, but it is very difficult to buy players below the price, the AB made ​​very few coins so far. I manually buying and selling coins did much these days, giving bid you can buy cheap and sell later. In buy it now is very dificulty to find cheaper players. I made coins with squad fitness gold and silver in happy hour, and contracts too, in happy hour you must buy contracts and fitness squad, later you can sell and make some coins, but you must buy it in bid.

Sorry by my english, I am from Brazil.

Thank you and np mate Smile
05-13-2013, 08:33 PM #9
Could you send me it aswell please?
Originally posted by eaglechamp View Post
I've sent you a list. I don't use the autobuyer anymore so I couldn't care less if it would make it harder for me with those players.
05-14-2013, 05:52 AM #10
Default Avatar
Cvetko
send the list to me too please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo