12-04-2014, 04:01 PM #1
DudeCanMod
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok everyone keeps going on about is there a tool for Fifa15 UT. No there isnt. Not one that works anyways. All the others are fake or is just Visual. Now i wanted to know is instead of finding a way to add money to your account, i wonder if you can just add Packs to your account and keep doing that until you get lucky or just sell the players you get.

Please let me know if it would work or not. Thanks
12-11-2014, 09:23 AM #11
Originally posted by alih88 View Post
i am only saying what it looks like to me I have seen it done many times before where people change the cards and i have seen all what you have done before its all over youtube.

Never seen it on console myself or on youtube but I guess it can be faked but I assure you it's not fake on my end lol, If you want more proof just inbox me your psn if you're on Ps3 i'll show you a couple of things not a problem Smile
12-12-2014, 01:47 PM #12
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Manimal View Post
kid you have 50 rep... i highly doubt what your working on is true.

I can comfirm kizza is legit. Smile A good friend of mine, he have thought me how it works! :P
12-22-2014, 08:27 PM #13
S3X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
Does that picture look like I have used photoshop? it's on my tv taken with a tablet.. Not sure about you but when I originally released that picture I had not seen half of those cards anywhere before?... Also you can see the ps3 controls, But you have your own opinion Smile I also have not seen an app for ps3 to make cards like that lol, you'd have to be an expert to make the quality and everything else match such as the player clubs I changed and chemistry line? anyway it's not fake It will be released eventually.

hey umm did the tool get released ? xD Happy
just curious
12-23-2014, 05:11 AM #14
Originally posted by S3X View Post
hey umm did the tool get released ? xD Happy
just curious

Nope it didn't get released & if it does I may sell it but I'm unsure, Opinions on selling it is accepted :P Anyone can feel free to inbox me their opinion.
12-23-2014, 06:49 PM #15
S3X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
Nope it didn't get released & if it does I may sell it but I'm unsure, Opinions on selling it is accepted :P Anyone can feel free to inbox me their opinion.

if u would sell it from 1-20$ then it would be awesome? idk

but it would be more awesome if it was for free xD idk its ur choice ur the owner of the tool Smile
Last edited by S3X ; 12-23-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo