10-10-2011, 04:11 PM #1
Andros
Body Language Expert
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks,
I can offer 14 UK pounds Paypal (about 16 euro) for 200K coins, 30 euro (26 UK pounds) for 400K. If you have less than 200k to sell, I'm not interested.
I need them for the PS3 version, I don't know if the UT marketplace is shared between consoles, all I know is I need PS3 coins Smile

Also, I'd be handling the transaction for a friend of mine, so I must have pic proof of the total before we get started and you'd have to offer the coins to me via a "fake card transaction" before I make the paypal payment.
I do trust you but this is not for me, I really wouldn't want to lose money over it.

You can ask around if you want, I've done a few platinum trophies for people and no one ever had to complain about me Smile
10-10-2011, 06:32 PM #2
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by Andros View Post
Hi folks,
I can offer 14 UK pounds Paypal (about 16 euro) for 200K coins, 30 euro (26 UK pounds) for 400K. If you have less than 200k to sell, I'm not interested.
I need them for the PS3 version, I don't know if the UT marketplace is shared between consoles, all I know is I need PS3 coins Smile

Also, I'd be handling the transaction for a friend of mine, so I must have pic proof of the total before we get started and you'd have to offer the coins to me via a "fake card transaction" before I make the paypal payment.
I do trust you but this is not for me, I really wouldn't want to lose money over it.

You can ask around if you want, I've done a few platinum trophies for people and no one ever had to complain about me Smile

Offering too little. no one will sell you any. I sold 300k for 45 pounds.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo