10-18-2011, 10:31 AM #1
Andros
Body Language Expert
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks,

I have a few Ultimate Edition codes for sale, both for the Xbox and the PS3 version.
Price is 10 Euro each.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that these codes turn you game into Ultimate Edition and grant you 24 GOLD Packs over the next six months! The moment you redeem the code, you already get the first 4 free GOLD Packs!

WARNING: these codes do work on the italian store for sure, I don't know if they can be redeemed on the other stores as well.
If not, you just have to create an italian PSN account (I don't know about the Xbox version, I don't have an xbox) and redeem it there.
Afterwards, you can trade the cards to your main account.
All sales are final Smile

Payment: I only accept paypal and you have to mark the payment as "gift". I did a few platinum trophies for people here on NGU so if you look/ask around you'll see I'm trustworthy.

Please quote me or pm me if you're interested!
Last edited by Andros ; 10-18-2011 at 10:35 AM.
10-18-2011, 10:58 AM #2
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
Originally posted by Andros View Post
Hi folks,

I have a few Ultimate Edition codes for sale, both for the Xbox and the PS3 version.
Price is 10 Euro each.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that these codes turn you game into Ultimate Edition and grant you 24 GOLD Packs over the next six months! The moment you redeem the code, you already get the first 4 free GOLD Packs!

WARNING: these codes do work on the italian store for sure, I don't know if they can be redeemed on the other stores as well.
If not, you just have to create an italian PSN account (I don't know about the Xbox version, I don't have an xbox) and redeem it there.

Payment: I only accept paypal and you have to mark the payment as "gift". I did a few platinum trophies for people here on NGU so if you look/ask around you'll see I'm trustworthy.

Would you be interested in vBux + Some paypal or any accounts?
10-18-2011, 11:05 AM #3
Andros
Body Language Expert
Originally posted by Andros View Post
Hi folks,

Price is 10 Euro each.

Sorry but I can only accept paypal :(
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM #4
Andros
Body Language Expert
Some codes still available for both versions Smile
10-24-2011, 07:53 PM #5
Andros
Body Language Expert
I stil have codes folk, pm or quote me if you're interested Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo