12-29-2011, 07:14 PM #1
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sizzuz Coins: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team (PS3 Only)
Over ONE BILLION coins sold for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

New Business Model
Sizzuz Coins is now trading as a wholesaler only, in order to simplify the process of selling coins and provide the best possible service to customers. If you're a reseller, get in touch via Skype (sizzuz) to discuss a deal that gives you access to competitively-priced coins in bulk lots, complete with the most advanced service of its kind.

Contact
Please contact me on Skype if you have serious enquiries regarding coin sales. Contact for any other reason will likely be ignored!
PM me here if Skype is unavailable...

You must login or register to view this content.

WARNING

Recently there have been scammer(s) using mine and other coin sellers' names in order to trick unsuspecting people into paying for coins or autobuying software, thinking they are talking to a genuine seller. ALWAYS check the Skype account name (NOT the display name) to ensure that it is "sizzuz" (one such scammer uses a Skype account "sizzuz.", note the full stop). Be wary of any suspicious behaviour and note that I will NEVER sell any software to anyone for any amount of money or coins. Buy from trusted, genuine sellers only!
Last edited by Sizzuz ; 06-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Sizzuz for this useful post:

Alex, dannyrhinos89, echdennis, Implicit, Koltz, morgan8088, Problem?, RyanCharlton-, SamosFifa, vTiger.
02-05-2012, 05:32 AM #74
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Time for another bump...
02-05-2012, 10:06 AM #75
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular
Originally posted by Sizzuz View Post
Time for another bump...

What would €20 get me ? Winky Winky

incl. EA Tax
02-05-2012, 10:46 AM #76
SilentSea
Pokemon Trainer
Big vouch for this guy, friendly enough dude and got my coins instantly! Also best prices ive seen, buy from him!
02-05-2012, 12:50 PM #77
morgan8088
Medicated
Originally posted by SilentSea View Post
Big vouch for this guy, friendly enough dude and got my coins instantly! Also best prices ive seen, buy from him!

Sizzuz is a great seller just purchased off him .
02-05-2012, 07:03 PM #78
WeeNugsy
Certified Creeper
Added you on Skype mate. I'm Cammi Winky Winky
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM #79
WeeNugsy
Certified Creeper
Perfect transaction. True to his word about beating other prices too Winky Winky Great price and bought the card almost immediately after i posted details. Thanks a lot man
02-08-2012, 08:05 AM #80
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Sizzuz View Post
Time for another bump...

How much for 150 coins? :carling:
02-08-2012, 12:21 PM #81
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
100000% Trustworthy!! Fast & quick deal..highly recommended!
02-10-2012, 02:42 PM #82
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Bump time...
The next person from NGU to buy coins from me gets them at half price (maximum 1 million coins; please mention this post)!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo