Post: FIFA 14 coins ALL consoles+PC £6.50/100k [4 year member] Bank transfer+PayPal
12-04-2013, 09:59 AM #1
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

Selling FIFA 14 Coins for both consoles.
Prices Negotiable in bulk
Anyways,
Prices-

XBOX - £3/100K
PS-£3/100K
PC- £5.00/100K

[Updated]Current stock -
PS- 25m+
XBOX- 25m+
PC 0m+

ANY ATTEMPT AT FRAUD OR SCAMS WILL BE TAKEN TO A SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND FORWARDED TO THE AUTHORITIES.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Contact me
Payment methods are limited.
Regards/
Last edited by FIFACoinStore ; 06-29-2014 at 03:02 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to FIFACoinStore for this useful post:

-Nathan-, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, Bucko, Budz, DesperateAsshole, G59, Ali D Killer, JordanCarr, Deleted-User0000000012210, StoryHorse
12-29-2013, 10:57 PM #92
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Sorry about these sales trashing posts guys. These users obviously had not been following my updates stating that i was very tied up with coins and that all deals would be made in my own time as i have been very busy.
Anyways. Coins are still for sale. Pm me for my skype.

Regards.
12-29-2013, 10:59 PM #93
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
Originally posted by .Relentless. View Post
We had been in touch for numerous days before you needed the coins. You told me it would be around christmas time which was fair enough. However, From the start i made it clear my prices would be changing soon. You then message me saying you are buying from someone cheaper? So after keeping in contact with me for a week or so before any deals were to be made you then go off and tell me you are buying from somebody else? Seriously? Then have the nerve to post in my thread calling me unprofessional? Check the above vouches.

I waited on Christmas Day between 7-11 to buy the coins. But because you took so long (a few days) I went to another seller.
12-29-2013, 11:00 PM #94
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
I waited on Christmas Day between 7-11 to buy the coins. But because you took so long (a few days) I went to another seller.

Exactly, Do you not see my reasoning you contacted me on CHRISTMAS DAY. Do you not think i may have been busy that day. Not to mention the amount of orders i had received. I do have a life other than selling coins. I'm sure anyone would agree that me not replying on Christmas day as well... Its Christmas should not be classed as a reason to post that message.
Anyways. I apologize for any inconvenience that may of occured and i will offer a 10% discount of your next purchase.

Regards.
12-29-2013, 11:04 PM #95
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
Exactly, Do you not see my reasoning you contacted me on CHRISTMAS DAY. Do you not think i may have been busy that day. Not to mention the amount of orders i had received. I do have a life other than selling coins. I'm sure anyone would agree that me not replying on Christmas day as well... Its Christmas should not be classed as a reason to post that message.
Anyways. I apologize for any inconvenience that may of occured and i will offer a 10% discount of your next purchase.

Regards.

If you really will give me 10% off, I will buy 330k for £18 now?
12-29-2013, 11:57 PM #96
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by WiekSon View Post
People, stop ruining this topic. Just do these things trough PM you're word is out their people gotta go trough 11 pages now..

Get back on the buying or just find someone else, cannot be that hard.

Thank you. Appletech and i are resolved now. TheLop i refuse to sell to. End of discussion. Lets move on.

Regards.
12-30-2013, 10:04 AM #97
L33S
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you. Appletech and i are resolved now. TheLop i refuse to sell to. End of discussion. Lets move on.

Regards.

did u get my last PM?
12-30-2013, 02:29 PM #98
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by Tr0phy
did u get my last PM?

No, Please just PM me your skype.
Regards.
12-30-2013, 04:23 PM #99
G59
Banned
very good. would reccomend.
12-30-2013, 04:26 PM #100
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by Bulba View Post
very good. would reccomend.

Thank you.
Come back anytime, Coins are in stock. For now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo