10-09-2011, 01:20 PM #1
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to have the special edition or ultimate edition of fifa for this to work.

First make around ten emails on a site like yahoo or mail.com. Either write down all the emails and pass words or make them easy to remember. What I do is make one called [email][email protected][/email] for example and then the next would be [email][email protected][/email] then [email][email protected][/email] etc. And make all the passwords the same.

Next go on your main account and put up 10 bronze cards at high buy nows and make sure there all the same buy now.

Then sign out your main account and create a new profile and join xbl. Use one of the emails you created. Go through all the options that come up until you get to the dashboard.

Next start fifa 12 and wait for it to load go through all the start-up options till you get to ea sign up. When it asks you for the email you want for your ea account use the email and pass you use to sign into your main account i.e. the email and pass you use for the web app. If done currently a message should come up saying something like ‘we have successfully linked your ea account’ or something along those lines.

Now start up ultimate team and open your free starter pack and go through to the main menu on UT. There should be a red 3 or 4 next to store to show your free packs. Open the packs in the store and keep any good players and discard the rest you should have 4-8k and some decent players once you’ve done this.

Finally go to auction search and search for one of the bronze players on your main account. Trade offer the coins and players. Delete the club and sign out. Repeat from step 3. Once you’ve placed all your trade offers go back on your main account and except them.

If done quickly you can do 1 every 5 mins or so. Even if you get no one good in your packs you should still get around 70k.

NOTE: You don’t have to delete the club, but each time you do this your connecting a ea persona to your account so if you have 40 persona all with UT accounts it could confuse the servers so I do it just incase and this was copy and pasted. :lol:

NOT MY VIDEO:
Last edited by CrazzyDexter407 ; 10-09-2011 at 09:00 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to CrazzyDexter407 for this useful post:

amir7863, AyeeLG, Caspa, cmms07, DEREKTROTTER, GoonerSam, Joseph, Mr. Bean, xMo
10-14-2011, 12:20 PM #155
Is this still working on PS3's?
10-14-2011, 08:14 PM #156
silsil
Gym leader
Damn, why do I find this thread now.. Its too late right? Patched? And, how does it work on the PS3? How do I link my new account to my main-account?
10-14-2011, 08:29 PM #157
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by silsil View Post
Damn, why do I find this thread now.. Its too late right? Patched? And, how does it work on the PS3? How do I link my new account to my main-account?

It's not patched yet.
10-14-2011, 08:39 PM #158
silsil
Gym leader
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
It's not patched yet.

K k, but when I start the FUT on my new account nothing appears..? What to do?
10-14-2011, 09:07 PM #159
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by silsil View Post
K k, but when I start the FUT on my new account nothing appears..? What to do?

Okay, You have to create a new PSN account and then load fifa.
Then it automatically connects to the ea servers and then you accept the terms and conditions.
after you accept, another window should pop up and it asks for a email and password. thats when you put your main EA account details in those blanks.
It should work after that.

The following user thanked AyeeLG for this useful post:

silsil
10-15-2011, 12:46 PM #160
Does it work on ps3 and if yes can you claim gold packs straight away or every 1st of month ?
10-15-2011, 01:07 PM #161
xRaW
xI2aW-
is this patched now? i heard it was and also, do not make the accounts on your ps3 use qriocity.com to make the accounts then use an existing account on your ps3
10-15-2011, 01:19 PM #162
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
is this patched now? i heard it was and also, do not make the accounts on your ps3 use qriocity.com to make the accounts then use an existing account on your ps3

yes its patched now
10-15-2011, 01:55 PM #163
Caspa
Retired Mod
Oh well, I've made an awesome team worth about 500k in total. I guess it's good not too much damage has been done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo