10-27-2011, 04:53 PM #1
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I've just bought myself 120k coins :y: I wanna build on that, and try and get to 150k by the end of tomorrow, Or more:wtf:
I want to focus on players at the moment, and learn there prices, before i go to 59th min. I just bought two Essiens for 15k each. Hope to make around 6k from both of em. (There for sale, if anyone's interested :angelSmile
I'd prefer BPL players, at the moment. So, yeah.

Anyone that I feel has been helpful will get teh Rep :carling:
10-27-2011, 05:23 PM #2
Originally posted by Car
Hey guys,

I've just bought myself 120k coins :y: I wanna build on that, and try and get to 150k by the end of tomorrow, Or more:wtf:
I want to focus on players at the moment, and learn there prices, before i go to 59th min. I just bought two Essiens for 15k each. Hope to make around 6k from both of em. (There for sale, if anyone's interested :angelSmile

i did david silva, u can buy him for around 50k and sell him for a healthy 15k extra. u can do the same with edin dzeko, buy him for 25k and sell him for 32.5k. i use these and thats how i have 1 million+.

The following user thanked TheBatman for this useful post:

Car Lover
10-27-2011, 05:43 PM #3
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by TheBatman View Post
i did david silva, u can buy him for around 50k and sell him for a healthy 15k extra. u can do the same with edin dzeko, buy him for 25k and sell him for 32.5k. i use these and thats how i have 1 million+.

Dzeko sells for like 6k, or do you mean IF?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Car
Hey guys,

Some good Barclays Players:
Ashley Young [85] for about 25k
Evra [85] for like 15k
Essien [85] like you said 15k
Ferdinand [87] for like 33k
Nani [85] for like 25k
Mata [85] for like 13k
Suarez [85] for like 18k
Cole [85] for like 20k
Bale [86] for like 35k

The following user thanked Heskey for this useful post:

Car Lover
10-27-2011, 05:52 PM #4
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by CLORD View Post
Dzeko sells for like 6k, or do you mean IF?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Some good Barclays Players:
Ashley Young [85] for about 25k
Evra [85] for like 15k
Essien [85] like you said 15k
Ferdinand [87] for like 33k
Nani [85] for like 25k
Mata [85] for like 13k
Suarez [85] for like 18k
Cole [85] for like 20k
Bale [86] for like 35k

Thanks man :y:
Those are the ones i've been looking at Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheBatman View Post

Damn, 1 Mil! (You selling any?) And, thanks man! I take it you mean IF Dzeko? +Once I've hit my 150k target. I'll try silva Winky Winky
10-27-2011, 05:53 PM #5
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Car

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Damn, 1 Mil! (You selling any?) And, thanks man! I take it you mean IF Dzeko? +Once I've hit my 150k target. I'll try silver Winky Winky

Do You have a team atm, or are you looking to build a team for 100k?
10-27-2011, 06:00 PM #6
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Do You have a team atm, or are you looking to build a team for 100k?

I only have a team from the beginning packs+codes i've gotten Smile
So, yes, but no :L
And, I'm not really looking for a team, untill i have around 300k, so not for a while. I play Career mode, trying to make my VP better Smile

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Thanks for your help guys :y:
+If I sell my trade pile (Essien+Nani) I should hit my target by the end of the night! SmileSmile
10-27-2011, 06:00 PM #7
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Car
I only have a team from the beginning packs+codes i've gotten Smile
So, yes, but no :L
And, I'm not really looking for a team, untill i have around 300k, so not for a while. I play Career mode, trying to make my VP better Smile

So you buy and sell players to earn more coins.. Gotcha, i may try that :love:
10-27-2011, 06:04 PM #8
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
So you buy and sell players to earn more coins.. Gotcha, i may try that :love:

What I'm doing :y: Why I asked which players are good to trade Winky Winky
+I always seem to lose online, and to me ultimate team offline is boring. So, im waiting till i have a good team :y:
+I would like to make some of the £100+ I spent on the last couple U.T's. And got **** all from :(
10-27-2011, 06:50 PM #9
Originally posted by Car

Damn, 1 Mil! (You selling any?) And, thanks man! I take it you mean IF Dzeko? +Once I've hit my 150k target. I'll try silva Winky Winky

yh, the inform version obviously, i picked up dzeko normal for 900 coins =D
10-27-2011, 07:00 PM #10
^^ Bargen Happy

tell me about it, i was like shit one =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo