10-31-2011, 08:55 AM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unbanned XBOX 360 USER

Got unbanned by asking for my gamertag to be transferred to a new email on EA Sports Live Chat. Took me around 15 tries but i'd say it was worth it. Now got my team back Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Due to a lot of question i'm going to update this thread.

What I said

I asked them if I could simply transfer my gamertag to a new email as the old one is being spammed with too many EA offers.

Basically the guy I had was dumb as **** and didn't even mention my DOB to verify it was me or anything!

The process took awhile this was my like 15th time trying to find an agent that would do it.

Patients is the key!

Tutorial followed

NOT MINE COPIED FROM You must login or register to view this content. from the user xiModxClanx I TAKE NO CREDIT!

1. Sign into a new EA Account (One that hasn't been banned)
2. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page and change country selector to United States
3. Go back up to near the top and on the right side of the page you should see 'Talk to a game advisor' click on that.
4. Put Battlefield 3 instead of FIFA 2012 and then pick Xbox or PS3 depending on what console you are
5. When you have finally connected to them ask them if you can transfer your Gamertag to the email address you are on. Also do not say that you are banned.
6. They will ask you for the Gamertag and probably the email it is on.
7. They will either ask for verification by D.O.B or they will say it is banned and we cannot do anything if so start from Step 4 again.
8. Once you have said your D.O.B they will ask for what email you want your gamertag to be transferred or if you do not know your D.O.B you must ask them if you can verify it by telling them your Online Pass code for FIFA 12, if they say no you must start from Step 4.
9. Once transferred go to and sign in to check if you got your Ultimate Team back but DO NOT end chat with him/her check then if you have got it end it, if not tell them you haven't got it back.

Gamertag & Email

An EA EMAIL linked to EA is completely different from your gamertag, the only thing EA do is not allow you to delete the gamertag from the email also transferring is fine.

EA don't have any right to ban your xbox live gamertag as it's not theirs to ban.

A lot of the agents will say because it's banned they can't change anything but they can, you just need to fine a dumb **** agent.

Why I was banned?

I got banned for the Pack glitch on ultimate team.

Hope I helped.
Last edited by iWarrior ; 10-31-2011 at 10:36 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to iWarrior for this useful post:

amir7863, Camacheiro, gilleken5, koolmadrid, sam2748, xMo
10-31-2011, 10:08 PM #56
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Ask them to delete some of them to see if they can find your main.

done it already got mine back Smile plus the other 10 i had chances of getting packs tomorrow?
10-31-2011, 10:18 PM #57
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by IamQwerty View Post
done it already got mine back Smile plus the other 10 i had chances of getting packs tomorrow?

Not if they are banned?
10-31-2011, 10:26 PM #58
Matty579
Little One
ok, one of the ea staff give me a link to go to... profile.ea.com
has anyone else got this?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

and what are you saying to get them to do it?
10-31-2011, 10:53 PM #59
koolmadrid
I defeated!
u get ur account back on the same PSN or u need to create another PSN??

cuz i want any of my account on my main PSN.. but whenever i play FIFA 12 on my main psn it wont let me put another EA account it keep saying ur acc is banned.. any help how i can use another EA account on the main PSN?
10-31-2011, 10:58 PM #60
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
u get ur account back on the same PSN or u need to create another PSN??

cuz i want any of my account on my main PSN.. but whenever i play FIFA 12 on my main psn it wont let me put another EA account it keep saying ur acc is banned.. any help how i can use another EA account on the main PSN?

You need EA to transfer your PSN onto a new email, not sure if they do it for PSN as i'm xbox buddy.
10-31-2011, 11:15 PM #61
gilleken5
Gym leader
Ea live support is like offline 24/7 for me :FU:
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM #62
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Not if they are banned?

but they unbanned now the guy linked all the personas i made for the pack glitch to my new email so might work
10-31-2011, 11:25 PM #63
You need EA to transfer your PSN onto a new email, not sure if they do it for PSN as i'm xbox buddy.

you think it would work if i ring up sony and ask them to put my PSN on a new email?
10-31-2011, 11:27 PM #64
FifaPlayer
Do a barrel roll!
where can i see the D.O.B? i probably selected it randomly and i want to make sure what's it.
my account isn't banned by the way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo