10-31-2011, 05:18 PM #1
xMo
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); basically, i contacted the ea bwt 15 times & managed to get someone to change the account, but he never changed, he gave me an extra feature on my fut web app that i can change to the team that i want to...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13029[/ATTACH]

MY MAIN ACC WITH MY TEAM IS B11_TRANSPORTER
& ITS NOT ON THE LIST OF GT
10-31-2011, 05:26 PM #2
xMo
League Champion
bump?????????
10-31-2011, 07:57 PM #3
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xMo View Post
bump?????????

sorry dont no never seen that before :(
10-31-2011, 08:21 PM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
This happens when you have added to many, only way to try and get your main back is tell the EA live support can they delete a few account as you can't select your main due to the high amount of peronas listed.
10-31-2011, 08:47 PM #5
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
This happens when you have added to many, only way to try and get your main back is tell the EA live support can they delete a few account as you can't select your main due to the high amount of peronas listed.
what they all say the need my dob, and i dont have it
10-31-2011, 10:02 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
what they all say the need my dob, and i dont have it

Ask them if you can use your fifa online pass as proof instead, if not wait for a retard.
10-31-2011, 10:16 PM #7
xMo
League Champion
Ask them if you can use your fifa online pass as proof instead, if not wait for a retard.
i've managed to get someone who told me half of m dob.. they wont allow me to delete any accounts,

and i asked if b11_transporter is there which is my main accountt & they said its not
10-31-2011, 10:56 PM #8
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
i've managed to get someone who told me half of m dob.. they wont allow me to delete any accounts,

and i asked if b11_transporter is there which is my main accountt & they said its not

This happened to my main, too many accounts on it so it doesn't show, I must have gotten lucky because the guy said he will delete some to see if he can find it.
10-31-2011, 11:23 PM #9
xMo
League Champion
This happened to my main, too many accounts on it so it doesn't show, I must have gotten lucky because the guy said he will delete some to see if he can find it.

you got his name bro... i contacted over 30 - i used internet explorer and chrome & firefox & i can speak to 3 different ppl at a time
11-01-2011, 12:17 AM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
you got his name bro... i contacted over 30 - i used internet explorer and chrome & firefox & i can speak to 3 different ppl at a time

Uhm, I can't remember sorry, wasn't an english name.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo