Post: Looking to make a Silver Squad (Need Suggestions) (Reward Offered)
01-15-2012, 11:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically as the titles states. Want a good silver squad. Tried to go with my own judgement, made a BPL silver won upto the semi's in a Tournament, then lost and kept losing after that.. So I'm starting over. :p

I don't even know what type, meaning BPL, Liga BBVA etc. of squad I should make. I really would prefer a hybrid to be honest. SO that's where all of you experts of this section come in. :p

Taking suggestions, coins are not a problem (Maximum 15k per player I suppose, don't want to spend 30k+ on a Silver...) so just let me know.

Offering 10k Vbux, and a +rep. Not much I know, but for simple suggestions it's not too bad.

Quote me for a faster response :y:
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM #29
Originally posted by Spaz
for your st, pato by far, pato is amazing.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

my bad, didnt see pato CAM.. i would have robinho CAM & pato ST!

Actually I may just do that...

But isn't Nilmar or Welliton better than Robinho?
01-16-2012, 08:23 PM #30
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
Originally posted by Alpha View Post

for my kind of playing style no, but for yours they might be, but i just lob through balls through, which is great for robinho as he's fast, make him make a run then lob it through to him, but if thats not the way you play then it might not be the best choice, but robinho is reasonably good!
01-16-2012, 08:52 PM #31
koolmadrid
I defeated!

i would give u my Robinho if you need him for your team :black:
01-16-2012, 09:49 PM #32
Originally posted by Spaz
for my kind of playing style no, but for yours they might be, but i just lob through balls through, which is great for robinho as he's fast, make him make a run then lob it through to him, but if thats not the way you play then it might not be the best choice, but robinho is reasonably good!

I just purchased Vagner Love, and he is INCREDIBLE! 88 pace, (not as fast as Welliton or Nilmar) but that's what makes him better. His handling and turning is AMAZING. When the player is TOO fast, 93+ pace their handling and turning etc. is a bit lower, but so far in 5 games, Vagner has gotten me 18 goals.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
i would give u my Robinho if you need him for your team :black:

Haven't spent one penny of real money on UT and I think I'll keep it that way.. For coins sure, but Paypal no.. :p

And for the team I have I think that's incredible. Most people that have a team like mine or better have spent paypal on the players or on the coins for them, but I won't. :p
01-16-2012, 09:51 PM #33
koolmadrid
I defeated!
I just purchased Vagner Love, and he is INCREDIBLE! 88 pace, (not as fast as Welliton or Nilmar) but that's what makes him better. His handling and turning is AMAZING. When the player is TOO fast, 93+ pace their handling and turning etc. is a bit lower, but so far in 5 games, Vagner has gotten me 18 goals.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Haven't spent one penny of real money on UT and I think I'll keep it that way.. For coins sure, but Paypal no.. :p

And for the team I have I think that's incredible. Most people that have a team like mine or better have spent paypal on the players or on the coins for them, but I won't. :p

oh i was thinking of giving u robinho for free. no coins no paypal..i would have mentioned if i was interested in money.. :black:

well my bad :\
Last edited by koolmadrid ; 01-16-2012 at 09:54 PM.
01-16-2012, 10:11 PM #34
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1

oh yeah, forgot about him! yeah hes pretty amazing too!
01-16-2012, 10:15 PM #35
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
oh i was thinking of giving u robinho for free. no coins no paypal..i would have mentioned if i was interested in money.. :black:

well my bad :\

Don't taunt me :fa:
01-16-2012, 11:34 PM #36
koolmadrid
I defeated!
Don't taunt me :fa:

im not :black: u can still have him if u want (he will score alot of goals for u as he have did for me) im not interested in him any more cuz im going for a spanish team now.. :derp:
01-17-2012, 12:54 AM #37
JamesH
Do a barrel roll!
Well I wanted a silver team because you get matched up with shit people = easy wins.

With the Brazil squad I have I always get matched up with pro's and can never win a tourny. I haven't even gotten to a final of one tourny yet.

My first Fifa as well. :p

Honestly do this team i havent lost yet after 20 games and im S H I T lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo