10-06-2012, 06:34 PM #1
iNaz
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I was wondering if I delete my club will I still receive me free packs that I got with the Ultimate Edition of FIFA 13? I am deleting my club because my DNF is rock bottom after constant disconnections from EA servers!! :megusta: Thanks.
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
yes you will its down to your id

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

iNaz
10-06-2012, 07:31 PM #3
iNaz
Vault dweller
Thanks alot buddy (Y)
10-06-2012, 08:37 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
packs youve redeem will have gone, also theres a certain amount of time you have to redeem the packs before they expire too its a week i think as they dont stack
10-06-2012, 08:39 PM #5
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by iNaz View Post
Hey I was wondering if I delete my club will I still receive me free packs that I got with the Ultimate Edition of FIFA 13? I am deleting my club because my DNF is rock bottom after constant disconnections from EA servers!! :megusta: Thanks.

no u cant mate trust me i did it wi fifa 12 n lost the lot dont do it
10-07-2012, 01:00 AM #6
GAZSYTO
No Surrender
Originally posted by xLew
packs youve redeem will have gone, also theres a certain amount of time you have to redeem the packs before they expire too its a week i think as they dont stack

i just got the game ..so will a not get all the packs ? because was a week or 2 later a got the game from release date ? ..
10-07-2012, 09:34 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by GAZSYTO View Post
i just got the game ..so will a not get all the packs ? because was a week or 2 later a got the game from release date ? ..

erm not too sure, i recall reading something that you have a week to redeem a pack before it expires , but thats after youve redeemed your codes.
10-07-2012, 11:14 AM #8
it's easy to get your DNF % to 1.25

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo