Post: *Request Any PC app, OS, Game, Anti Virus, Music, Movies. *
05-18-2010, 07:56 PM #1
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Croke's Request Shop/Thread.

Title explains it all. Almost any program,Anti Virus, game,music etc. that you need or want I will try and get you. I don't have a set price on what i will charge but we can work it out during our transaction.I will only charge vBux no money will be involved. Leave your requests below or send me a PM and I will get you whatever you want asap.

Thanks,

Croke-_
Last edited by Afrojack ; 05-18-2010 at 08:31 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Afrojack for this useful post:

-Lazy-, Jhawins, Otaku Buster, RedKnight
05-18-2010, 10:02 PM #11
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
Originally posted by Cpt.Playa View Post
they work i have a demo of one heres the one i want You must login or register to view this content.

sorry man there seems to be no cracked version of that program...... Any other programs like that? Or any other requests?
05-19-2010, 02:01 AM #12
Can you find me NFSU2 (Needforspeedunderground2)
05-19-2010, 02:06 PM #13
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
Originally posted by Armorlightking View Post
Can you find me NFSU2 (Needforspeedunderground2)

Ye sure would you like it for PC or MAC?

EDIT: Actually they never made this game for MAC. So i presume you have a PC.

I sent you a private message. Please reply when you can thanks.
Last edited by Afrojack ; 05-19-2010 at 02:17 PM.
06-03-2010, 07:06 PM #14
Jhawins
Gym leader
This is slightly illegal because your not selling them with the licenses your pirating them, it takes 5 minutes and anyone can do it I don't see why you think your entitled to make a profit off stolen goods.
06-03-2010, 08:01 PM #15
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by Croke
Croke's Request Shop/Thread.

Title explains it all. Almost any program,Anti Virus, game,music etc. that you need or want I will try and get you. I don't have a set price on what i will charge but we can work it out during our transaction.I will only charge vBux no money will be involved. Leave your requests below or send me a PM and I will get you whatever you want asap.

Thanks,

Croke-_

How about Norton 360 v4.0? With a big license (1-11 years). Or Kapersky 2010. What about a program called Graphic Equalizer Studio?
06-03-2010, 08:05 PM #16
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
How about Norton 360 v4.0? With a big license (1-11 years). Or Kapersky 2010. What about a program called Graphic Equalizer Studio?

Ye sure i'll get them now. Anything else?
06-03-2010, 08:11 PM #17
Axiom
PC Gamer

Are you sure you can get them? If you can get Norton v4.0, no viruses and no shit, forget Kapersky. I have looked EVERYWHERE for a Graphic Equalizer Studio crack are you sure you can find it?
06-03-2010, 08:12 PM #18
Killakk
Former Staff

Sorry about not being able to get you premium mate :(

I could help you out mate with this shop of yours Winky Winky
If you would like?
06-03-2010, 08:25 PM #19
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
Are you sure you can get them? If you can get Norton v4.0, no viruses and no shit, forget Kapersky. I have looked EVERYWHERE for a Graphic Equalizer Studio crack are you sure you can find it?

Norton is terrible. It uses too much resources to actually run and too much flash negatives. Plus very slow scan times.
Now for kaspersky and eset, they are amazing. Both less resource print, fast scan times, constantly database updates, decent customer support.

I bought Kaspersky and split the cost with my buddies, (3 years, 5 computers) and we all just paid $50 (that regular for 1 year solo) for 3 years.

Pirating Kaspersky is imossible

The following 2 users say thank you to ρrodigyz for this useful post:

Axiom, MintEdition

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo