08-11-2010, 08:49 PM #1
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am selling 10 BRAND NEW/NEVER OPENED portable external hdd's

All of them are 320gb capacity and ntfs formatted. If anyone wants one that is formatted in fat32 or ext2/3/4.. i would have to open up the package so that i can partition it.

When its formatted in fat32 you can connect it to your Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 and play whatever music or movies you have stored on the drive.

I am EXTREMELY trustworthy..Ive done plenty of paypal transactions on here and im only on level 3 because i didn't set up a referral page until recently.

The link below shows what these run for online

[ame=https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-ST903204EXA101-RK/dp/B001SJZV10]Amazon.com: Seagate USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive: Electronics[/ame]

I want to sell them for $20 a piece but im flexible. Please dont post any ridiculous bids

You have to pay shipping if you are overseas and if you want a deal. If you pay in vbux the minimum is 3 mil and you still have to pay shipping

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by iSMACKyouFACE ; 08-12-2010 at 03:37 PM.
08-13-2010, 10:42 PM #29
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
Originally posted by Unit View Post
What is the largest capacity drive you are willing to sell for vBux? Please include the price as well

The largest drives I'm willing to sell for vbux are the ones I'm selling in this thread.. I do have larger drives but those are different.. they are regular sata hdds..either seagate or western digital and they are in sealed antec mx-1 enclosures.. those go for a lot
08-14-2010, 12:44 AM #30
.Robot
Banned
Originally posted by iSMACKyouFACE View Post
The largest drives I'm willing to sell for vbux are the ones I'm selling in this thread.. I do have larger drives but those are different.. they are regular sata hdds..either seagate or western digital and they are in sealed antec mx-1 enclosures.. those go for a lot

Can I use the one im buying as a secondary drive? Like can i save programs on it? Basically like a normal hdd.
08-14-2010, 01:00 AM #31
Slur
~nice guys finish last

Shipping to 22151? And is it okay if I pay someone with vBux and they pay shipping?
08-14-2010, 06:25 AM #32
I would like to pay in vbux & how much is shipping to 16801?
08-16-2010, 05:09 AM #33
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
Il give you 10$ for one. Paypal.
08-16-2010, 05:45 AM #34
darn I really need to get a paypal, because that sounds like a great deal.
08-16-2010, 01:15 PM #35
rockz
Custom User Title
Hold one aside for me. I probably need to buy it, but have to check if I'm going to use the extra space or not.

Thanks
08-16-2010, 02:22 PM #36
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
Originally posted by lur View Post
Shipping to 22151? And is it okay if I pay someone with vBux and they pay shipping?

As long as your username for NGU and shipping directions are in the paypal payment you'll be fine

Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
I would like to pay in vbux & how much is shipping to 16801?

Shipping for you would be 5 dollars

Originally posted by Vmodz View Post
Il give you 10$ for one. Paypal.

we might be able to make a deal.. or trade rather.. ill pm you

Originally posted by TheiRack View Post
darn I really need to get a paypal, because that sounds like a great deal.

it is a great deal.

Originally posted by rockz View Post
Hold one aside for me. I probably need to buy it, but have to check if I'm going to use the extra space or not.

Thanks

i have a lot of them.. there should be some left when you're ready.
Last edited by iSMACKyouFACE ; 08-16-2010 at 02:52 PM.
08-16-2010, 03:41 PM #37
.Robot
Banned
As long as your username for NGU and shipping directions are in the paypal payment you'll be fine

Shipping for you would be 5 dollars

we might be able to make a deal.. or trade rather.. ill pm you

it is a great deal.

i have a lot of them.. there should be some left when you're ready.

Will you still have some by Friday?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo