01-07-2011, 02:40 AM #1
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello and welcome to the all new NGU Pawn shop! We will not be loaning vBux, and for the time being, we will not be buying with PayPal.[/U]

Now the question is "we"? Who is "we"? That person is Racketeer. Racketeer (Llama) and I will be using this thread to our advantage by buying/offering stuff that is thrown our way.

We accept virtually everything. From Youtube accounts, to PSN cards, to programmed bots. So send us an item and we will return an offer ASAP. Quote Racketeer or me, and that will send us a private message.[/I][/B]

Do NOT be offended by anything we offer you. We are merchanters and we will be haggling. All I can say is that if you accept the offer we give you, there will be no doubt that we will continue with the transaction quicker than any other business.

In order to get the most effective response from us, you may or may not fill out this submission form:

[I]The item you are selling:
A brief description:
Starting offer:
Additional comments:[/I]

If you do not believe we are trustworthy enough, you can ask any mod and im 99% sure they will say I am trustworthy. As for Racketeer, he has over 18 succesful trades with some of NGU's top members and is one of the top PSN cards on NGU.

[multipage=Items for Sale]
[multipage=Successful Trades Log]
Successful Trade with TPT94. - Bought a youtube account for 4k vBux
Succesfully sold 2 psn cards -Racketeer
[multipage=Testimonials]Testimonials will be updated below;
Originally posted by TPT94. View Post
Hey guys theyre legit

Originally posted by PacMan
I just sold 5 emails/youtube accounts. He made it easy with no hassle. Thanks

Last edited by PrayForPlagues ; 01-11-2011 at 08:30 PM.

The following user thanked PrayForPlagues for this useful post:

NorskTnaka
01-07-2011, 02:42 AM #2
well, i personally love this idea!!!
01-07-2011, 02:42 AM #3
Originally posted by The
Hello and welcome to the all new NGU Pawn shop! We will not be loaning vBux, and for the time being, we will not be buying with PayPal.[/U]

Now the question is "we"? Who is "we"? That person is Dr.Llama-is-Bro. Llama and I will be using this thread to our advantage by buying/offering stuff that is thrown our way.

We accept virtually everything. From Youtube accounts, to PSN cards, to programmed bots. So send us an item and we will return an offer ASAP. Quote Dr.Llama or me, and that will send us a private message.[/I][/B]

Do NOT be offended by anything we offer you. We are merchanters and we will be haggling. All I can say is that if you accept the offer we give you, there will be no doubt that we will continue with the transaction quicker than any other business.

In order to get the most effective response from us, you may or may not fill out this submission form:

[I]The item you are selling:
A brief description:
Starting offer:
Additional comments:[/I]

If you do not believe we are trustworthy enough, you can ask any mod and im 99% sure they will say I am trustworthy. As for llama, he has over 18 succesful trades with some of NGU's top members and is one of the top PSN cards on NGU.

Testimonials will be updated below;

The item you are selling: Youtube Channel
A brief description: over 50 legit subscribers
Starting offer: umm 1.50
Additional comments:l
01-07-2011, 02:48 AM #4
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Hey I don't know if you need anybody else but I have a lot of vbux and nothing to spend them on, and I have like 13 successful trades.
01-07-2011, 02:52 AM #5
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
The item you are selling: Youtube Channel
A brief description: over 50 legit subscribers
Starting offer: umm 1.50
Additional comments:l

1 and a half vBux? We do not accept paypal. Dont take this the hard way, but im not sure we would make any profit from the account, so I personally am not interested in buying it. Llama may be different but I doubt it. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Paintball.kid09 View Post
Hey I don't know if you need anybody else but I have a lot of vbux and nothing to spend them on, and I have like 13 successful trades.

Im sorry but currently we are not accepting anyone else.

But if we ever need anyone, you will for sure be contacted Smile
01-07-2011, 02:54 AM #6
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by The

1 and a half vBux? We do not accept paypal. Dont take this the hard way, but im not sure we would make any profit from the account, so I personally am not interested in buying it. Llama may be different but I doubt it. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Ok just let me know. Winky Winky
01-07-2011, 02:54 AM #7
Originally posted by The

how about 75,000 vbux and deal
01-07-2011, 02:55 AM #8
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
how about 75,000 vbux and deal

No im sorry. The account is worth nothing with only 50 subscribers.
01-07-2011, 02:56 AM #9
Originally posted by The

No, i am not interested in the account either, but if we can get it for a REALLY low price, i might talk a little bit

As for paintball.kid, I am sorry but, we need to get some business before we go recruiting other people to help with the cause.

Broriginal and I will consider each offer through PM and get back you as soon as possible
01-07-2011, 02:58 AM #10
Originally posted by The
No im sorry. The account is worth nothing with only 50 subscribers.

okay maybe 10,000 vbux

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo