Post: Fast and cheap hosting | shared | resller | vps - starting from $1.96
05-01-2011, 06:59 AM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); M3 Servers
Hosting since 1996

We have 3 data centers spread out over the US. One in Virgina, North Carolina and Arizona. Hosting websites since 1996! We specialize in managed dedicated servers and virtual dedicated servers. Whether you are a small account just getting started or a 50 server established business, our approach to you will not change. We will go the extra mile to help you along the journey you are taking with your online business.

- Every server is monitored 24/7 from multiple locations. - Our up-time rate is consistently higher than 99.99%. - We have top tier support techs and administrators in house to help and support our valued clients. - No setup fees and NO hidden fees or charges for tech support assistance. - A customer portal site to manage your account, services and billing. - Every server has our own M3 control panel to add/remove domains, emails, etc. - Full scalability: as you grow your sites, you can add more services or upgrade on the fly. - blog.m3server.com for support howto's and valuable information.

WE OFFER FULL REFUNDS IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT

50% off any plan for the first month!
-----------------------------------------------------------

m3v 512i
- M3 Control Panel
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 Xeon vCPU
- 30 GB RAID 1 Disk
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- Fully Managed Virtual Dedicated Server

Price: $19.00

-----------------------------------------------------------
m3v 1024ii
- M3 Control Panel
- 1024 MB RAM
- 2 Xeon vCPU
- 30 GB RAID 1 Disk
- 1 TB Bandwidth

Price: $34.00

----------------------------------------------------------
m3v 1536ii
- M3 Control Panel
- 1536 MB RAM
- 2 Xeon vCPU
- 60 GB RAID 1 Disk
- 2 TB Bandwidth

Price: $49.00

---------------------------------------------------------
m3v 2048iv
- M3 Control Panel
- 2GB RAM
- 4 Xeon vCPU
- 90 GB RAID 1 Disk
- 3 TB Bandwidth

Price: $74.00
-----------------------------------------------------
m3v 3072iv
- M3 Control Panel
- 3GB RAM
- 4 Xeon vCPU
- 90 GB RAID 1 Disk
- 4 TB Bandwidth

Price: $99.00

------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrades for each account is available!

We offer 24/7 support

If you are interested, reply here and I will PM you!
Last edited by Chaldo13 ; 05-30-2011 at 04:33 PM.

The following user thanked Chaldo13 for this useful post:

.::MiZz-Tee::.
05-30-2011, 04:31 PM #65
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Whore View Post
So if i buy a server for $4.93 or something. thats the final price and i can have as many people on it as it can hold at one time online

Oh wow.. I still have the old server prices? I moved on long ago Happy I gotta change the thread hold up.
05-30-2011, 04:35 PM #66
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Oh wow.. I still have the old server prices? I moved on long ago Happy I gotta change the thread hold up.

nvm im out. I cant buy that
05-30-2011, 04:36 PM #67
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
nvm im out. I cant buy that

Happy Well you can get 50% off any plan for the first month, and if things don't work out, we'll give you a refund.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
05-30-2011, 04:43 PM #68
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Happy Well you can get 50% off any plan for the first month, and if things don't work out, we'll give you a refund.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

nah im good.. im gonna try to find a cheaper host. i saw your thread and was like thats perfect. but not anymore
05-30-2011, 04:54 PM #69
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
nah im good.. im gonna try to find a cheaper host. i saw your thread and was like thats perfect. but not anymore

Well you can't find those... too good to be real hosts with that much ram. Those hosts tend to have crappy support and crash a lot.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
05-30-2011, 04:59 PM #70
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Well you can't find those... too good to be real hosts with that much ram. Those hosts tend to have crappy support and crash a lot.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

i know but im also trying to get money together. i might come back but i dunno yet
05-31-2011, 09:31 PM #71
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >

-ChaldoWinky Winky

hey do you guys host for vbulliten sites??? If so how much
05-31-2011, 11:51 PM #72
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
hey do you guys host for vbulliten sites??? If so how much

Yeah we smoke vBulletin on our servers. I'll try to talk to one of the owners to lower the cost since u dont need much diskspace. Hold up.. PM me your skype.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Yeah we smoke vBulletin on our servers. I'll try to talk to one of the owners to lower the cost since u dont need much diskspace. Hold up.. PM me your skype.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

Actually, just talked to him and he said:

Originally posted by another user
Our $19.00 VPS plan is the smallest we offer. It is the lowest we can go and provide the services we do. It is not cheap to offer the service level we provide. you get what you pay for in this industry.

All I can do is give you a 50% discount off the first month. If you don't like things, you can get a full refund.
Sorry.. If you're still interested, reply here.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
06-01-2011, 12:19 AM #73
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >

-ChaldoWinky Winky

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Actually, just talked to him and he said:

All I can do is give you a 50% discount off the first month. If you don't like things, you can get a full refund.
Sorry.. If you're still interested, reply here.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

alright ill think about it. Do you know where i can get a cheap domain for like .net or something like that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo