06-02-2011, 04:48 AM #1
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});I've donated for a few members in exchange for vBux, and I'd like to help out other non-premium members as well

Can I offer something other than vBux?
Yes, I will take US PSN cards as well.

Can we negotiate?
If you're only a couple thousand away from 1.2 million, I still might donate for you.

Can a friend and I "go half" on the price?
Sure. Just make sure that you both get in contact with me.

Can I pay after you've donated?
I only accept vBux before I donate. After I've donated, I will send you a screen-snapshot as proof of my donation.

Here's an example: You must login or register to view this content.

After we complete a trade and you become Premium, please leave feedback here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ClutchLikeObama ; 09-24-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: update

The following 4 users say thank you to ClutchLikeObama for this useful post:

Alex, HOT STyLeS, Rip The Jacker, xJayJayOkocha_
06-05-2011, 01:37 AM #47
hanaan_94
Level 2 Very Trustworthy
hi i have 1 mill is that ok?
06-05-2011, 03:26 AM #48
Send $70 to my paypal and I will send you all my vbux. Its like same thing buying premium for 7 people
06-05-2011, 04:24 AM #49
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Send $70 to my paypal and I will send you all my vbux. Its like same thing buying premium for 7 people

Nope not really because thats against the rules. No
06-05-2011, 04:56 AM #50
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Well, I'm not really doing this for vBux. I'm just doing this to help out a few non-prems, while donating to the site at the same time.

I'm only doing this for a limited time, and I've already donated for about 5 people in this thread. I've never really planned on making more than 10 people premium.

And $70 is a little excessive. I don't pay out-of-pocket for these donations. The money I'm using is from internet surveys I did a long time ago, and I don't have that much left. And if I run out, I'd never trade real money that I earned from my job for virtual currency.

Sorry, but I'll have to decline.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by 94 View Post
hi i have 1 mill is that ok?

After the 10% tax vvv
You must login or register to view this content.

I'd help you out still, but only if you give your word that you'll pay the rest later. I keep a list of users who owe me vBux, so don't think I'll forget about you... :pedo:
06-05-2011, 05:18 AM #51
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Originally posted by ClutchLikeObama View Post
Well, I'm not really doing this for vBux. I'm just doing this to help out a few non-prems, while donating to the site at the same time.

I'm only doing this for a limited time, and I've already donated for about 5 people in this thread. I've never really planned on making more than 10 people premium.

And $70 is a little excessive. I don't pay out-of-pocket for these donations. The money I'm using is from internet surveys I did a long time ago, and I don't have that much left. And if I run out, I'd never trade real money that I earned from my job for virtual currency.

Sorry, but I'll have to decline.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

After the 10% tax vvv

I'd help you out still, but only if you give your word that you'll pay the rest later. I keep a list of users who owe me vBux, so don't think I'll forget about you... :pedo:

i would love to be a premium but i dont have enough vbuxs
06-05-2011, 12:46 PM #52
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iiRaGE
How long will you be doing this for? Because im only 400k off, and it should only take a day or two for me the get to 1.2m.

Lol whats up with ur bank account bor?? :p How did u do that?? XD
06-05-2011, 01:33 PM #53
hanaan_94
Level 2 Very Trustworthy

[/COLOR]
After the 10% tax vvv

I'd help you out still, but only if you give your word that you'll pay the rest later. I keep a list of users who owe me vBux, so don't think I'll forget about you... :pedo:[/QUOTE]

yh someone needs to repay my 1.2 more back so if i send the 1 mill now ill pay the rest later when should i send?
06-05-2011, 02:29 PM #54
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by 94 View Post
yh someone needs to repay my 1.2 more back so if i send the 1 mill now ill pay the rest later when should i send?
You can send it now if you want.
06-05-2011, 04:06 PM #55
hanaan_94
Level 2 Very Trustworthy
Originally posted by ClutchLikeObama View Post
You can send it now if you want.

just sent it you got it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo