06-02-2011, 04:48 AM #1
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});I've donated for a few members in exchange for vBux, and I'd like to help out other non-premium members as well

Can I offer something other than vBux?
Yes, I will take US PSN cards as well.

Can we negotiate?
If you're only a couple thousand away from 1.2 million, I still might donate for you.

Can a friend and I "go half" on the price?
Sure. Just make sure that you both get in contact with me.

Can I pay after you've donated?
I only accept vBux before I donate. After I've donated, I will send you a screen-snapshot as proof of my donation.

Here's an example: You must login or register to view this content.

After we complete a trade and you become Premium, please leave feedback here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ClutchLikeObama ; 09-24-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: update

The following 4 users say thank you to ClutchLikeObama for this useful post:

Alex, HOT STyLeS, Rip The Jacker, xJayJayOkocha_
06-02-2011, 05:01 AM #2
Ill be you first customer.
06-02-2011, 05:01 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by ClutchLikeObama View Post
I've donated for a few members in exchange for vBux, and I'd like to help out other non-premium members as well

I'm really only doing this for vBux, but PM me if you have something (great) to offer.

Can we negotiate?
If you're only a couple thousand away from 1.2 million, I still might donate for you.

I only accept vBux before I donate. After I've donated, I will send you a screen-snapshot as proof of my donation.

Is there any way I can thank you?
You can put what's in the spoiler below in your signature, but you don't have to if you don't want to Awesome face
Thank you [URL="https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/417250-clutchlikeobama.html"][COLOR=#FF3300][U]ClutchLikeObama[/U][/COLOR][/URL] for making me Premium

This is a brilliant idea, I'm sure many non-premium users like me will love to donate to you and get premium Smile, if only I had 1.2m vbux Sad Awesome
06-02-2011, 05:02 AM #4
-Whiteboy-
┌∩┐ (◣◢Winky Winky┌∩┐
I've donated for a few members in exchange for vBux, and I'd like to help out other non-premium members as well

I'm really only doing this for vBux, but PM me if you have something (great) to offer.

Can we negotiate?

You can put what's in the spoiler below in your signature, but you don't have to if you don't want to Awesome face
Thank you [URL="https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/417250-clutchlikeobama.html"][COLOR=#FF3300][U]ClutchLikeObama[/U][/COLOR][/URL] for making me Premium

How long will you be doing this for? Because im only 400k off, and it should only take a day or two for me the get to 1.2m.
06-02-2011, 05:10 AM #5

Can we negotiate?

Forgot to quote you.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Would you like for me to send you the vBux now?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Damn, we have to wait for vB shop to open :(
06-02-2011, 05:14 AM #6
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by iiRaGE
How long will you be doing this for? Because im only 400k off, and it should only take a day or two for me the get to 1.2m.
It depends. I never see that many non-premiums with over 1 million vBux, so I might leave this thread open for awhile.

But what's up with your bank account? :confused:

Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Would you like for me to send you the vBux now?
You can if you want. I haven't tried a direct vBux transfer before, but you can see if it works while vBshop is closed.
06-02-2011, 05:19 AM #7
-Whiteboy-
┌∩┐ (◣◢Winky Winky┌∩┐
It depends. I never see that many non-premiums with over 1 million vBux, so I might leave this thread open for awhile.

You can if you want. I haven't tried a direct vBux transfer before, but you can see if it works while vBshop is closed.

Alright, i'll get back to you in a day or two. And that was the vbux glitch before the 'big' vbux glitch, where if you put commas in your numbers while withdrawing it would do that. =D
06-02-2011, 05:23 AM #8

It only let me send 1.1million+ stupid tax thing, But is that good anyways? I could always give you like the rest in like 2 days from the bets I have out.
06-02-2011, 05:26 AM #9
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
It only let me send 1.1million+ stupid tax thing, But is that good anyways? I could always give you like the rest in like 2 days from the bets I have out.
Yeah, that's cool. I'll donate for you now :y:

The following user thanked ClutchLikeObama for this useful post:

WiKKiD
06-02-2011, 05:26 AM #10
Yeah, that's cool. I'll donate for you now :y:

Thanks alot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo