09-11-2011, 01:28 AM #1
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm selling my vBulletin 4.x Forum license. I've had it since June, but have no use for it now since I closed down my site.

I'm willing to let it go for $80. I have also opened a support ticket, and the license is ready for transfer.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ClutchLikeObama ; 06-21-2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: price change
09-21-2011, 10:55 PM #20
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by ClutchLikeObama View Post
I'm selling my vBulletin 4.x Forum license. I've had it since June, but have no use for it now since I closed down my site.

I'm willing to let it go for $120. I have also opened a support ticket, and the license is ready for transfer.

Proof:

I know you somebody asked you this but would you take 2 $50 psn card and 1 for $20?
09-22-2011, 01:04 AM #21
Jared
Tranquility.
What I mean is, can I get the money from the card on eBay, and transfer the funds to my bank account?

If it acts as a debit/credit card, then it won't do me any good unless I have the card as well, and not just the numbers.

I mean, even if you just gave me the numbers and I used it as a funding source on paypal, you would still be able to use the card.
That's why I'd rather have money instead.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Also, I'd be willing to trade vBux for one of those gift cards. Just name a price.

Well I could add them to my account and just send you the $1XX ammount.
09-22-2011, 01:08 AM #22
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by Slammz View Post
I know you somebody asked you this but would you take 2 $50 psn card and 1 for $20?
I don't know.

I mean, I'm just trying to transfer my license for money, because VB wouldn't give me a refund. I don't really wanna trade it for PSN money that's tied to my account. That's the same as trading my license for MS Point cards, ya know?

But I'd be willing to trade vBux or something for one of those cards. Name a price if you're interested.
09-22-2011, 01:11 AM #23
Implicit
Elite Gamer
I don't know.

I mean, I'm just trying to transfer my license for money, because VB wouldn't give me a refund. I don't really wanna trade it for PSN money that's tied to my account. That's the same as trading my license for MS Point cards, ya know?

But I'd be willing to trade vBux or something for one of those cards. Name a price if you're interested.

Nah, I just want the license , I would buy it to you but I dont have paypal
09-22-2011, 01:29 AM #24
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Well I could add them to my account and just send you the $1XX ammount.
I'd prefer it that way. I don't know what details you need from me to send money over paypal, but PM whenever you're ready.

I'll then need this info from you to give VB support to start the transfer process:
- Full name
- Full Address
- Country
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Valid and working Email address

Before they transfer the license, they will send you a confirmation email with the details of the license. When you confirm it, the license transfer will occur. And they will email you a new customer number and password.
09-22-2011, 02:00 AM #25
Jared
Tranquility.
I'd prefer it that way. I don't know what details you need from me to send money over paypal, but PM whenever you're ready.

I'll then need this info from you to give VB support to start the transfer process:
- Full name
- Full Address
- Country
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Valid and working Email address

Before they transfer the license, they will send you a confirmation email with the details of the license. When you confirm it, the license transfer will occur. And they will email you a new customer number and password.

Okay, I think Sunday I can get the money maybe? Saturday I am going to a NCAA game.
09-22-2011, 02:18 AM #26
St0rM
Treasure hunter
They sell these licenses for 30$ paypal now adays.
120$ Is kinda alot
GLWS.
09-22-2011, 03:25 AM #27
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
120$ Is kinda alot
GLWS.
WTF are you smoking? This isn't leased, it's a lifetime vB4 license that costs $195. People usually sell their licenses for $150.

And if you aren't interested in purchasing, please don't post. Auction threads are for trades, not opinions. There's nothing to discuss if you don't like my price.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Okay, I think Sunday I can get the money maybe? Saturday I am going to a NCAA game.

Alright. Contact me then, or whenever you're ready. Enzo

The following user thanked ClutchLikeObama for this useful post:

Implicit
09-22-2011, 03:28 AM #28
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
120$ Is kinda alot
GLWS.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo