07-02-2012, 07:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All Credit Goes To GlitchyJoey For This Jailbreak :
( GlitchyJoey : )
You must login or register to view this content.

4.20 Beta v0.1 (JAILBREAK):

4.20 Reverter Beta v0.1 (TAKES JAILBEREAK OFF!):

Installation:

Now here's the procedure you need to do to install this, Be on 4.20 OFW if you're still on 4.11 OFW then Update to my 4.11 beta then Update via internet and your done For 4.20 OFW users use My 4.20 Beta, Now Put firmware update on a flash drive as usual you should know how to do that, now insert it into the PS3 and update via storage media from XMB if that does not work then use safe mode(recovery mode). Now that's basically it just accept the agreement and read my main features menu before installing. Once you are into the firmware it will say 4.20 demonstration mode in the down right corner of your screen, navigate over to Settings menu then scroll down to security settings hover over it do not enter it, now on your controller Hold down L1+R1+Select+Square and you'll be prompted with a security code 4 digits Enter your security code for your PS3 it should be 4801 or 0000 then click X to confirm and it'll unlock everything, You'll have to do this every time you restart your system. Now to convert back to retail just grab my 4.20 Reverter Beta now if this does not work through xmb then install through safe mode. Now you're done, in the future i will work on this and exploit it future and possibly there will be a jailbreak. So stay updated and i'll work on it further soon. Another feature that is a great one (Introduced in v0.1) is the firmware is optimized with fast processing, Alot faster and better responsive than OFW. Many lagg that you've experienced on OFW should go away once installing of this.

Can someone try to make it possible to put .pkg files on this.....i tested this and it works
Last edited by Dada2051 ; 07-02-2012 at 07:57 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dada2051 for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, 04jberry, xSoulEdge

The following 16 users groaned at Dada2051 for this awful post:

AndrewU, Colonel Shepard, DinoFreak, FuntCase, GodDrinksPepsi, Implicit, IVisionsI, Jakeyy, lolipop1113, Ninja, Priiime, RGB, Super Vegito, SuperSaiyanBiH, TrytoYOLO, VAMP!RE
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM #20
Originally posted by Dada2051 View Post
All Credit Goes To GlitchyJoey For This Jailbreak :
( GlitchyJoey : )

4.20 Beta v0.1 (JAILBREAK):

4.20 Reverter Beta v0.1 (TAKES JAILBEREAK OFF!):

Installation:

Now here's the procedure you need to do to install this, Be on 4.20 OFW if you're still on 4.11 OFW then Update to my 4.11 beta then Update via internet and your done For 4.20 OFW users use My 4.20 Beta, Now Put firmware update on a flash drive as usual you should know how to do that, now insert it into the PS3 and update via storage media from XMB if that does not work then use safe mode(recovery mode). Now that's basically it just accept the agreement and read my main features menu before installing. Once you are into the firmware it will say 4.20 demonstration mode in the down right corner of your screen, navigate over to Settings menu then scroll down to security settings hover over it do not enter it, now on your controller Hold down L1+R1+Select+Square and you'll be prompted with a security code 4 digits Enter your security code for your PS3 it should be 4801 or 0000 then click X to confirm and it'll unlock everything, You'll have to do this every time you restart your system. Now to convert back to retail just grab my 4.20 Reverter Beta now if this does not work through xmb then install through safe mode. Now you're done, in the future i will work on this and exploit it future and possibly there will be a jailbreak. So stay updated and i'll work on it further soon. Another feature that is a great one (Introduced in v0.1) is the firmware is optimized with fast processing, Alot faster and better responsive than OFW. Many lagg that you've experienced on OFW should go away once installing of this.

Can someone try to make it possible to put .pkg files on this.....i tested this and it works

Non prem, 2 posts, seems legit
07-02-2012, 07:39 PM #21
Already posted.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo