Post: I have tried EVERYONE of these "XP LOBBIES FREE" and NOONE is answering...
07-10-2012, 12:32 AM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone is ACTUALLY hosting xp lobbies it would be great to either get an invite or FUCKING SOMETHING... don't just ignore ppl after YOU offered to do it for free.

So.... moral of the story. If you are hosting an xp lobby and are not trying to make a million dollars off of an almost outdated game... please add me/inv me

Thank you.

The following user thanked Burner13 for this useful post:

IcyDose
07-10-2012, 12:39 AM #2
If someone could please add me on ps3, I would really like to get to fifteenth prestige. PSN- SuicideTherapy.
Thanks Smile
07-10-2012, 03:23 AM #3
Anthony2262
Bounty hunter
Im so glad i got 15th legit ...

The following user thanked Anthony2262 for this useful post:

jaredremark24
07-10-2012, 03:46 AM #4
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Anthony2262 View Post
Im so glad i got 15th legit ...

I'm close, and hell.. I'll probably never end up in a damn xp lobby... People promise shit they can't hold up... Just wasted two and a half hours waiting for this kid who "says" he can host them, ( and I must admit he did have proof) but never came through... Couldn't get it to work and well I wasted two and a half hours I coulda just leveled up on my own lol

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by SuicideTherapy View Post
If someone could please add me on ps3, I would really like to get to fifteenth prestige. PSN- SuicideTherapy.
Thanks Smile

LOL, good luck bro. I was even offering full game downloads off the psn.... I mean I have a few thousand $'s worth of full games and still NO help. Noone even wants to do it cause of the 3arc banhammer and if they do, they aren't doing it for free, that's for damn sure.

Good luck to ya though bro!

I'm in the same boat
07-10-2012, 03:52 AM #5
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
Even from You must login or register to view this content. ?

Try shooting him a private message message to see if he is still hosting.
07-10-2012, 03:57 AM #6
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
If anyone is ACTUALLY hosting xp lobbies it would be great to either get an invite or FUCKING SOMETHING... don't just ignore ppl after YOU offered to do it for free.

So.... moral of the story. If you are hosting an xp lobby and are not trying to make a million dollars off of an almost outdated game... please add me/inv me

Thank you.

I don't think anyone is hosting anymore
07-10-2012, 04:01 AM #7
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by iOdysseus View Post
Even from You must login or register to view this content. ?

Try shooting him a private message message to see if he is still hosting.

I did just that, hopefully he answers... I did post and quote him in his thread earlier but didn't get an answer.
07-10-2012, 05:02 AM #8
Anthony2262
Bounty hunter
I hate when people post stuff on NGU and than you go to message them or add them than they just ignore you that's just all selfishness...

The following user groaned Anthony2262 for this awful post:

Inspiration
07-10-2012, 07:40 AM #9
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by Anthony2262 View Post
I hate when people post stuff on NGU and than you go to message them or add them than they just ignore you that's just all selfishness...

I hate when people make NGU accounts for infections and save resigns, how selfish.
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM #10
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Don't make threads like these. Besides, request aren't allowed,
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo