Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); US $20 PSN Cards: 0
US $50 PSN Cards: 0

Canada $20 PSN Cards: 0
Canada $50 PSN Cards: 0

UK $20 PSN Cards: 0
UK $50 PSN Cards: 0

Other Region PSN Cards: 0

*I am not going first anymore, have already got scammed once.
*I will only do this through skype camera or teamviewer too make sure that the card is legit. (Exceptions if I believe that you are truly trustworthy)
*Paypal ONLY!
*If you do not agree too this do not bother posting.
*I now take videos with my iPhone right before I sell cards proving that the card works and that I did not use it
*I am not giving discount for bulk buyers as I do not get discounts when I buy these cards. (I wish I did :faSmile
*I DO NOT ACCEPT vBux, Gameshares, Trades, Accounts, etc.
*YOU MUST PAY FEES WHEN BUYING A CARD FROM ME WITH PAYPAL!!!
PAYPAL ONLY!

*I probably wont have UK or Other region cards, so people from UK and Other region dont bother posting until I update my thread saying that I have a UK or Other region card.

If you do not agree or meet the requirements for any of the rules in the TOS above, please do not bother posting.

REASad Awesome I know most people don't live in the same time zone as me (EST- Canada), so what you could do is just send me the money via Paypal to this account: [email][email protected][/email] and PM me saying that you sent the money. I will then check to see if you sent it as gift and the full amount was sent then I will reply too you with the WORKING PSN Card Code.
Last edited by Enhancive ; 08-28-2012 at 01:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Enhancive for this useful post:

SuperSaiyanBiH, ThreeSixtyyy
08-12-2012, 12:50 AM #83
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
$45 as I said I dont give discount for bulk as I dont get discount. Im pretty sure $45 is good enough for $60 PSN though...

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Ehhx i forgot to mention you actually do get a discount because people sell $50 PSN cards for $45 im selling $60 PSN for $45

I have $36 in my paypal, what can that get me?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
SOARRR's PSN Card Shop
US $20 PSN Cards: 3

*I will only do this through skype camera or teamviewer too make sure that the card is legit. (Exceptions if I believe that you are truly trustworthy)
*Paypal ONLY!
*I now take videos with my iPhone right before I sell cards proving that the card works and that I did not use it
*I am not giving discount for bulk buyers as I do not get discounts when I buy these cards. (I wish I did )
*I DO NOT ACCEPT vBux, Gameshares, Trades, Accounts, etc. PAYPAL ONLY!

If you do not agree or meet the requirements for any of the rules in the TOS above, please do not bother posting.

OP, quoted wrong user.
08-12-2012, 12:51 AM #84
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Pimp View Post
I have $36 in my paypal, what can that get me?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

OP, quoted wrong user.

A blowjob and 2 psn cards :fa:
08-12-2012, 01:01 AM #85
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
A blowjob and 2 psn cards

Although, i hate mixing my bank acc with my paypal, i will go 40 for the 3 psn cards, final offer.
08-12-2012, 01:05 AM #86
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Pimp View Post
Although, i hate mixing my bank acc with my paypal, i will go 40 for the 3 psn cards, final offer.

Im sorry 45 is the cheapest I can go. Ill give you 30 for 2 psn cards and when you get that extra $5 ill give you the other one Smile
08-12-2012, 01:52 AM #87
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^

*Paypal ONLY!
*I am not giving discount for bulk buyers as I do not get discounts when I buy these cards. (I wish I did :faSmile

You wouldnt give me one of those cards for some plats? :happycry:
08-12-2012, 02:00 AM #88
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by game2nice View Post
You wouldnt give me one of those cards for some plats? :happycry:

Im guessing you didnt read the TOS or you think im too generous :|
08-12-2012, 02:07 AM #89
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
Im guessing you didnt read the TOS or you think im too generous :|

I read it, was just asking.. thanks
08-12-2012, 04:33 AM #90
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by game2nice View Post
I read it, was just asking.. thanks

Its k, its not like youre the 100th person too ask me that :dumb:

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

guys I really need to sell these!
08-12-2012, 04:50 AM #91

*Paypal ONLY!

Well now this is useful, Now i dont have to go across the boarder all the time to get a psn card! You'll be seeing alot of me my friend :y:
Last edited by Snak The Ripper ; 08-12-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo