10-09-2012, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is simple I am looking for someone very trusted to help me out. What I need to do is send €26 to your paypal account then you will need to send it back the reason for this is that I now have the money in a debit card soon the card it going to go out of date when that happens the money will be lost. So I just want to take the money and put it in my own Paypal account so then I wont loose it. Please help.
10-09-2012, 10:09 PM #2
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by lBomb789l View Post
Well this is simple I am looking for someone very trusted to help me out. What I need to do is send €26 to your paypal account then you will need to send it back the reason for this is that I now have the money in a debit card soon the card it going to go out of date when that happens the money will be lost. So I just want to take the money and put it in my own Paypal account so then I wont loose it. Please help.

I can do this for you.
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM #3
Originally posted by AyeeLG View Post
I can do this for you.

Can you really do this for me? ^^
10-09-2012, 10:50 PM #4
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Can you really do this for me? ^^

Yea PM Me.
10-09-2012, 10:58 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Well this is simple I am looking for someone very trusted to help me out. What I need to do is send €26 to your paypal account then you will need to send it back the reason for this is that I now have the money in a debit card soon the card it going to go out of date when that happens the money will be lost. So I just want to take the money and put it in my own Paypal account so then I wont loose it. Please help.

I could do this for you if someone else hasn't done this already.
10-09-2012, 11:03 PM #6
This is also known as money laundering... which can be illegal.
10-09-2012, 11:10 PM #7
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by T6

How is this money laundering?
10-10-2012, 11:01 AM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by T6

This isn't illegal at all.
Plus you download pirated music/software/films that's illegal.
10-10-2012, 11:33 AM #9
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by T6

this money is legit though xD i swear money laundering was where you got illegitimate money and then laundered it through a legitimate buisness(front) which then turns it into legit money that can be spent... correct me if im wrong

edit: i just read and thats kinda what you see in the movies xD so ill try a better example like:
if your self employed and your friend gives you illegitmate money how you can wash it down(hide it within legit money) and give it back to him this would be money laundering

but what is going on here is just literally a favor as the v.a.t and stuff has been paid on that card
Last edited by riggstq ; 10-10-2012 at 11:36 AM.
10-10-2012, 11:39 AM #10
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
this money is legit though xD i swear money laundering was where you got illegitimate money and then laundered it through a legitimate buisness(front) which then turns it into legit money that can be spent... correct me if im wrong
Yes money laundering is used to make money that was obtained illegitimately and invest it into a buisness for the purpose of earning legitimate money. "concealing the source of illegally gotten money". You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked -DirtySeX- for this useful post:

riggstq

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo