07-24-2015, 05:17 AM #1
sirjakey
Debugger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome To My PS3 Modded Consoles Thread

Information

I am selling Jailbroken PS3's on this thread. I currently have multiple Slim Jailbroken PS3's in stock. They are all freshly flashed, downgraded and CFW installed. They will ship with Toggle QA & be on Rebug any version you want. I will also have GTA 5 installed on the hard drive with mod menus. All applications you need to sign into the PSN will be installed on the console. I'll also send instructions on how to sign into PSN as safe as possible. My consoles are in immaculate condition and play very well. The consoles only go online 1 time after being downgraded to ensure they still have their original working CID's in a working condition.

What's Included?

Original PS3 Controller
USB Charging Cable
HDMI Cable
[/SIZE]

Price
I'm selling each console for $225 plus $20 for shipping.

Payment Method

All payments must be made through PayPal.

Pictures

Contact Me For More Information

sirjakey2284

Last edited by sirjakey ; 04-06-2016 at 07:31 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to sirjakey for this useful post:

DemBlackhawks, iTruceFret, JokerRey
03-12-2016, 07:01 PM #47
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by sirjakey View Post

Welcome To My PS3 Modded Consoles Thread

Information

I am selling Jailbroken PS3's on this thread. I currently have multiple Slim Jailbroken PS3's in stock. They are all freshly flashed, downgraded and CFW installed. They will ship with Toggle QA & be on Rebug 4.70.1 DEX. I will also have GTA 5 installed on the hard drive with mod menus. All applications you need to sign into the PSN will be installed on the console. I'll also send instructions on how to sign into PSN as safe as possible. My consoles are in immaculate condition and play very well. The consoles have never been online since being downgraded and still have their original working CID's.

What's Included?

Original PS3 Controller
USB Charging Cable
HDMI Cable
[/SIZE]

Price
I'm selling each console for $225 plus $17 for shipping.

Payment Method

All payments must be made through PayPal.

Pictures

Contact Me For More Information

sirjakey2284

Hey man. Could you go $200 shipped?
03-13-2016, 01:52 AM #48
sirjakey
Debugger
Originally posted by SpiderBish View Post
Hey man. Could you go $200 shipped?

Ill go 220 and you pay shipping.
03-13-2016, 05:58 PM #49
SpiderBish
Big Daddy

Too much atm, I'll get back to you later.
03-14-2016, 07:24 PM #50
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]

So $220 and I get a modified PS3, and you won't steal the console ID, because if I get it, and I'm banned within a few hours or days, because I assure you, I DON'T go online with my systems, you'll hook me up? Let me clarify this, the last time I got a system downgraded as a rep thing on here, the fucker took the console ID, and it was banned within a week. He no longer exists on these forums. I wouldn't think you'd be like that, right? Just checking, as I've been a member for-fucking-ever. I'll gladly do business with you in the middle of April as I've got a lot of overtime coming in these next few weeks. I do, however, ask that you keep in touch with me so I don't forget. Remind me weekly if you wish. I'll give you your asking price too. $225 plus shipping. I live in Texas, so if you can figure out how much shipping would be, that'd be great. :y:
03-14-2016, 09:14 PM #51
sirjakey
Debugger
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So $220 and I get a modified PS3, and you won't steal the console ID, because if I get it, and I'm banned within a few hours or days, because I assure you, I DON'T go online with my systems, you'll hook me up? Let me clarify this, the last time I got a system downgraded as a rep thing on here, the fucker took the console ID, and it was banned within a week. He no longer exists on these forums. I wouldn't think you'd be like that, right? Just checking, as I've been a member for-fucking-ever. I'll gladly do business with you in the middle of April as I've got a lot of overtime coming in these next few weeks. I do, however, ask that you keep in touch with me so I don't forget. Remind me weekly if you wish. I'll give you your asking price too. $225 plus shipping. I live in Texas, so if you can figure out how much shipping would be, that'd be great. :y:

That is correct. I will not take your console id. Ill guarantee it will be 100% only yours. Also shipping anywhere in the US is about $20 dollars. So basically $245 and it will be at your door.
04-03-2016, 12:43 AM #52
Would you be willing to trade for a brand new Xbox account that has $600 preloaded onto it?
04-04-2016, 02:43 AM #53
sirjakey
Debugger
Originally posted by McGuinness.mods View Post
Would you be willing to trade for a brand new Xbox account that has $600 preloaded onto it?

No thanks. This thread is still alive to anyone that wants a ps3. Im not interested in trading but thank you for the offer.
04-06-2016, 07:27 PM #54
sirjakey
Debugger
open 4 /6/16
04-14-2016, 12:35 AM #55
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
This guy has been fluent in everything I have asked. He has even told me things about him, and I got to kind of know him personally. I mean, we are, after all, giving the man a lot of money, and who deemed it worthwhile to trust people on the internet, am I right? Well this guy is for real, and the legitimate ideal you'll need, and trust. As a member of NGU for five years now, I vouch for this young man. Don't be afraid, and do put your trust in him. Thanks for all that you have done for me, and for the members of NGU.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

sirjakey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo