Post: NickxD's Ps3 Downgrade Services ( US, International )
08-12-2016, 12:54 AM #1
Yaa
Depressed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys, I been seeing lately alot of people have been asking for downgrade services and jailbroken consoles. Well today I have decided to open up a shop for peoples console to get downgraded. I live in the US and currently working on doing console for international, I do have a shop up on ebay if any info on that just contact me. So lets get started with my prices and contact information.

Models that can be downgraded:

CECH - 20xxA
CECH - 20xxB
CECH - 21xA
CECH - 21xB
CECH - 25xA ( MUST CHECK WITH FIRMWARE CHECKER )
CECH - 25xB ( MUST CHECK WITH FIRMWARE CHECKER )
CECH - 251xA
CECH - 251xB

I will list a chart for you guys if you like just incase you need to double check.

You must login or register to view this content.

The downgrade service includes:
1. A complete cleaning of the inside of your console.
2. New thermal compound on your heat sinks. (Artic Silver 5)
3. Downgrade to any CFW of your choice. (If you are unsure what CFW you want, I will install the latest REBUG CFW. You can always change it easily later if you want.)
Habib and REBUG are the most popular and stable. Read about their features.
4. Install the latest Multiman, latest stable release of Movian (Showtime media player), and latest PSNPatch. Will include other apps on request. Like emulators, or any homebrew you might want But you will be able to install them easily.

What do you use:
I will be using a E3 Nor Flasher to start the downgrade.

What can you add onto the console:
I can add somethings onto your console listed below.

List of things you can get added onto your console:

1. Multiman
2. Control Console API
3. ITA Manager
4. Happy file manager
5. Homebrew apps
6. Fan utility for cooling.
7. Iris Man
8. CoD games.
9. GTA V
10. Patches.
11. Eboots
12. DEX ( Converted )
13. Tons more!

Price:
Service: $50 + return label ( make sure to add in return label makes it a lot easy for me and you ) ( Return label is $2 just ask the person at the desk for a return label )

Shipping:
United States: $13.45 in a Medium Flat Rate Box.
International: $45.50 depends where you are located can be more! ( PM ME about this )

Business Days:
2-5 Business days depending on where you are located.

Contact information:
NGU PM System
Kik: NickxDNGU
more: Coming soon!

NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS COMPLETED HERE: 2 ( this will update everytime a customer is completed )

If you have anymore questions please contact me and i will get back to you ASAP!

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. *You must login or register to view this content. *You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

will get some more proof added soon! I will be using some customers images as i do the service and might add some videos up too.
Last edited by Yaa ; 09-24-2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added more images.
09-05-2016, 03:14 AM #38
In progress of buying, hope I can up vouch, and don't have to down vouch.
09-05-2016, 10:17 PM #39
Might be interested in the next few days, gonna kik you in a bit.

9/7 Contacted, nice guy. Was only person doing downgrades around, so i chose him. Just sent my old PS3.

9/9 My PS3 arrived at Nick's.

9/10 Nick said he was feeling sick, and he's gotta wait 'til tomorrow to do the service.

9/11 Nick is currently downgrading my PS3, he's providing lots of media. He has finished as of now.

9/21 Should have my console tomorrow!
Last edited by SlenderMen ; 09-21-2016 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Updates
09-09-2016, 01:34 AM #40
Yaa
Depressed
Now taking orders, Have a ps3 on its way from a customer on here. Come get your service done!

The following user thanked Yaa for this useful post:

SlenderMen
09-10-2016, 10:50 PM #41
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
when you say $40 + return shipping do we pay to ship, +$40 for the service, and then pay to ship it back? kik me: dimebag
09-11-2016, 04:59 AM #42
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Riften View Post
when you say $40 + return shipping do we pay to ship, +$40 for the service, and then pay to ship it back? kik me: dimebag

I have contacted you pal.
09-17-2016, 08:26 PM #43
Yaa
Depressed
We have little delay on shippings so if you sent your console to me be sure to get it Monday as their was a delay. I do apologize. Also if anyone needs more proof please message me be glad to show you proof Smile also taking orders Smile
09-19-2016, 10:02 PM #44
I have now received my tracking number. Console is expected Thursday.
Last edited by SlenderMen ; 09-20-2016 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Edits
09-22-2016, 09:10 PM #45
I have received my console now. And the verdict is... Legit!

VOUCH TIME! Smile

The console came very well packed, much better than i sent it. I started it up, and it was just as advertised, jailbroken with tons of content on it!

RATING:
9/10, Timing was only the slight issue, and it wasn't even Nick's fault. Nick was very good to me, always providing media as soon as he could, and was nice throughout the process. He did a great job on my console. Another pro is his pricing, which was cheaper than most on eBay, craigslist, etc.

I will submit media sometime soon.

Thank you Nick!
09-22-2016, 09:23 PM #46
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by SlenderMen View Post
I have received my console now. And the verdict is... Legit!

VOUCH TIME! Smile

The console came very well packed, much better than i sent it. I started it up, and it was just as advertised, jailbroken with tons of content on it!

RATING:
9/10, Timing was only the slight issue, and it wasn't even Nick's fault. Nick was very good to me, always providing media as soon as he could, and was nice throughout the process. He did a great job on my console. Another pro is his pricing, which was cheaper than most on eBay, craigslist, etc.

I will submit media sometime soon.

Thank you Nick!

Thanks for the vouch glad you got the console and hope you enjoy. If ever need business again you know who to come to enjoy man Smile happy modding.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo