03-21-2017, 03:08 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I am willing to pay $100-300 to whoever can build a STABLE email list maker that can generate up to 10 asterisks (*) in a list file .txt (if you get it up to 8, that will be 250. 10 and beyond = 300).

Here is a demonstration of what the program that I use:

You must login or register to view this content.
(virus scan: You must login or register to view this content. )

Pretty much in a nutshell, you are able to generate a list of emails. An example is if i put a in the first column and [email][email protected][/email], and press the all three characters, it will generate all possible combinations of the characters in a***b@(email provider . com) in a list file.

It MUST generate through a-z,0-9,- _ and .
It must ALSO list all the characters, no limit.
Like I said, it must be STABLE to generate these characters.
There should be options to generate the list from 1 - 10 asterisks.

Payment will be either PayPal or BTC.
Last edited by Joel ; 03-21-2017 at 03:14 AM.
03-21-2017, 06:20 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Hello,

I am willing to pay $100-300 to whoever can build a STABLE email list maker that can generate up to 10 asterisks (*) in a list file .txt (if you get it up to 8, that will be 250. 10 and beyond = 300).

Pretty much in a nutshell, you are able to generate a list of emails. An example is if i put a in the first column and [email][email protected][/email], and press the all three characters, it will generate all possible combinations of the characters in a***b@(email provider . com) in a list file.

Do you have Linux? I know some methods to gain a massive amount of email lists by either running some tools on it. I can make a thread in the Learning Center if needed to.
03-21-2017, 06:09 PM #3
Joel
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Do you have Linux? I know some methods to gain a massive amount of email lists by either running some tools on it. I can make a thread in the Learning Center if needed to.

Well, does it actually generate the whole list? And is it stable when it comes to 8+ *?
03-21-2017, 06:11 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Well, does it actually generate the whole list? And is it stable when it comes to 8+ *?

It generates a ton of emails depending on the tool you use. There are different ones that can retrieve a ton, and the emails are all different. They can be very long, medium-sized, and small emails.
03-21-2017, 06:12 PM #5
Joel
It generates a ton of emails depending on the tool you use. There are different ones that can retrieve a ton, and the emails are all different. They can be very long, medium-sized, and small emails.

Send me the tutorial when you're done, I'll love to check that out Smile
03-21-2017, 06:30 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Send me the tutorial when you're done, I'll love to check that out Smile

I have some tutorials up already if I remember correctly, one was the Harvester tool which let you get email lists. I'll make some new tutorials over at the Learning Center today if I'm not busy, or for sure tomorrow.
03-21-2017, 11:03 PM #7
Joel
I have some tutorials up already if I remember correctly, one was the Harvester tool which let you get email lists. I'll make some new tutorials over at the Learning Center today if I'm not busy, or for sure tomorrow.

I believe that tool scrapes out emails from Google. Not really looking for that. The idea is to generate as much combinations of emails in a .txt file, kind of like bruteforcing to find an email for a***[email protected] ect.
03-22-2017, 04:41 AM #8
Hello,

are you from ogf?
03-22-2017, 04:39 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I believe that tool scrapes out emails from Google. Not really looking for that. The idea is to generate as much combinations of emails in a .txt file, kind of like bruteforcing to find an email for a***[email protected] ect.

Hey, I created a thread yesterday, don't know if you checked it out. I'll be posting the large email list puller today if I don't go dancing with friends. In addition, here are some old threads, plus, the new ones you could check out. Maybe, it could help you out in a way.

(Collecting Email Address User Information via Infoga) You must login or register to view this content.
(How to Make a Massive Wordlist using Crunch) You must login or register to view this content.
(How to Collect Emails Using Harvester) You must login or register to view this content.
03-23-2017, 08:42 PM #10
Joel
Hey, I created a thread yesterday, don't know if you checked it out. I'll be posting the large email list puller today if I don't go dancing with friends. In addition, here are some old threads, plus, the new ones you could check out. Maybe, it could help you out in a way.

(Collecting Email Address User Information via Infoga) You must login or register to view this content.
(How to Make a Massive Wordlist using Crunch) You must login or register to view this content.
(How to Collect Emails Using Harvester) You must login or register to view this content.

The crunch one is what I'm using. What sucks is that when I use notepad ++, it can only read up to a certain line combination or else it freezes. I use $ to put before and ^ after the line ect: $(GENERATED LIST)^ -> a(GENERATEDLIST)@emailprovider.com

With just 5 combination, i have to use 60 text files... lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo