11-14-2013, 03:35 PM #1
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've done a lot of people in my last post, so i decided to make a new account as i had almost full friends list, feel free to add me: NGU-Wilisete .

If you get your level i will appreciate a post saying that i'm legit, just that.YOU JUST HAVE TO SUICIDE.

EDIT1:I thought u all know that you must have the DLC, cause it's the only gamemode with host, also, I do service with custom stats, max squad points, unlock all, all perks on class etc... for 2$!, just PM me if interested.
Last edited by Wilisete ; 11-14-2013 at 04:54 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Wilisete for this useful post:

-AnAs-, alex92, C-O-D_King_78, ChangeMyNamePls, GerLobbys, Get the D, HAYSTACKMOBBIN, Konsty_ml, molzofbrian, necronzero, ohDetox, seng2003, september340, skillz369, SoloGamerr, Synergy, The_Miz, vtecking123, waulnut, xBee-Y, xXGoMluP-_-KiLL, Zen-Raiin, Zstylzhemghi
11-14-2013, 09:00 PM #20
Kvitle_
Save Point
Add Kvitle_
11-14-2013, 09:10 PM #21
Originally posted by WiLiiSeetee View Post
I've done a lot of people in my last post, so i decided to make a new account as i had almost full friends list, feel free to add me: NGU-Wilisete .

If you get your level i will appreciate a post saying that i'm legit, just that.YOU JUST HAVE TO SUICIDE.

EDIT1:I thought u all know that you must have the DLC, cause it's the only gamemode with host, also, I do service with custom stats, max squad points, unlock all, all perks on class etc... for 2$!, just PM me if interested.

psn: bakhjorne
11-14-2013, 09:14 PM #22
I've done a lot of people in my last post, so i decided to make a new account as i had almost full friends list, feel free to add me: NGU-Wilisete .

Psn: hydroz_king
11-14-2013, 09:16 PM #23

Psn:Svartrev
11-14-2013, 09:22 PM #24

Legit
11-14-2013, 09:24 PM #25
Kvitle_
Save Point
Legit!
11-14-2013, 09:44 PM #26
xBee-Y
Keeper
Yeah this guy is legit, give him time and he will do it for you , great lobby and very successful, thanks brother
11-14-2013, 09:44 PM #27

Please Invite Me PSN: D0NotChange
11-14-2013, 09:50 PM #28
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
xDezoL i added you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo