02-02-2014, 08:54 PM #1
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ghost Prestige Glitch

Hey Guys! Today i will show you how to duplicate your Prestige to any Account you want.
If you Guys need a account to dublicate, pm me on skype or NGU and i will get you one ^^

Written Tutorial Enzo thankz to GangDePlot Enzo

You need 3 account to do the glitch. First one is the host, second is the account from witch your getting the prestige & third is the account your getting the prestige on. Also 2 controllers.

So with the host account you go online and with the 2nd contoller you sign in with the second account (the one your getting the prestige from). Then you search for a game and back out.

With the second controller you press O (Don't know for xbox) to quit and you sign back in with the 3rd account.

This 3rd account will now be the exact copy of the 2nd account. All will be copied so if the account your copying from is modded, then you'll get all the mods with it.

Last go play a game online with the host account and the new account(3rd), you'll be splitscreen. Let game start, play for few seconds then back out and you will be sure it stick.

One last thing, after doing a few accounts i've noticed that the Extinction rank & stats also get copied. So if you're someone who like Extinction and that don't want to loose their stats & rank, then don't do it or get an account with good prestige and stats

Also, you can do all of the above in Squad Online instead of multiplayer. You go in Wargames and you do all the stuff with the 2 controllers there. Select play now at the bottom when you're ready to play, that way you'll do the glith with bots instead of dealing with people online.

Hope this help and that it's easy to understand as i sent this from my iphone and i hate typing with it.

ENJOY GUYS

All Credits goes to the founder / Good friend of mine Aerox ^_^

→ Aerox ™

Channel : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Flappy Bird ; 02-03-2014 at 03:14 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Flappy Bird for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Andyzle, C-J, DARKSTEALTH1, FallofReach, God_I_Am_Legend, Jalmix, justeve, Maty360414, PATRICK CULLEN, Phantoome, storm2502, TeamObey, xLew--

The following user groaned Flappy Bird for this awful post:

Not Rage
02-12-2014, 01:41 AM #65
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
Originally posted by diizzymatt View Post
Can I get an account 10th unlock all? I messaged you yesterday but no answer..

I can help you. Just pm me
02-12-2014, 02:32 AM #66
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
I have 7th prestige account Unlock All, Legit Stats and modded killstreaks Smile
8th prestige also with Unlock All, Legit stats
02-12-2014, 02:58 AM #67
oPatchY
Save Point
mate can you please do it for me for xbox 360
02-12-2014, 10:23 AM #68
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hakuna
Ghost Prestige Glitch

Hey Guys! Today i will show you how to duplicate your Prestige to any Account you want.
If you Guys need a account to dublicate, pm me on skype or NGU and i will get you one ^^

Written Tutorial Enzo thankz to GangDePlot Enzo

You need 3 account to do the glitch. First one is the host, second is the account from witch your getting the prestige & third is the account your getting the prestige on. Also 2 controllers.

So with the host account you go online and with the 2nd contoller you sign in with the second account (the one your getting the prestige from). Then you search for a game and back out.

With the second controller you press O (Don't know for xbox) to quit and you sign back in with the 3rd account.

This 3rd account will now be the exact copy of the 2nd account. All will be copied so if the account your copying from is modded, then you'll get all the mods with it.

Last go play a game online with the host account and the new account(3rd), you'll be splitscreen. Let game start, play for few seconds then back out and you will be sure it stick.

One last thing, after doing a few accounts i've noticed that the Extinction rank & stats also get copied. So if you're someone who like Extinction and that don't want to loose their stats & rank, then don't do it or get an account with good prestige and stats

Also, you can do all of the above in Squad Online instead of multiplayer. You go in Wargames and you do all the stuff with the 2 controllers there. Select play now at the bottom when you're ready to play, that way you'll do the glith with bots instead of dealing with people online.

Hope this help and that it's easy to understand as i sent this from my iphone and i hate typing with it.

ENJOY GUYS

All Credits goes to the founder / Good friend of mine Aerox ^_^

→ Aerox â„¢

Channel : You must login or register to view this content.

got a 9th with legit stats unlock all yet? PM me if you have ill use it tonight and let you know when im done. oh and rep will be coming your way again
02-12-2014, 04:34 PM #69
hey can someone help me out here? i need an 10th prestidge acc that looks legit so i can duplicate it to my account, anyone help me out please? please and thank youSmile

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
02-15-2014, 12:32 PM #70
xLew--
Former Staff

sorry to be a pain but have you got a legit looking 9th account i can use? the last one fucked up, i think it was because it was 8th with all the squad members at level 60?
02-17-2014, 02:36 PM #71
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Srry guy's Been having problems with my NGU :( but im back now ^^
02-17-2014, 05:45 PM #72
xLew--
Former Staff
Srry guy's Been having problems with my NGU :( but im back now ^^

Any chance you can sort me out a 10th legit stats, all unlocked and assault killstreaks in support, the 8th you sorted me shows I'm 8th but on the leader boards I'm 10th lol :S

Thanks.
02-17-2014, 05:50 PM #73
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by xLew
Any chance you can sort me out a 10th legit stats, all unlocked and assault killstreaks in support, the 8th you sorted me shows I'm 8th but on the leader boards I'm 10th lol :S

Thanks.

you acc shows in ladeboards th10,because all your characters you are level 60, so that account is prestige 10, but they have changed without lowering the prestige characters

Regards Santi.

The following user thanked Reus_BVB for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo