11-01-2013, 09:35 PM #1
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); every time i start ghost from psita manager i get a blackscreen and i cant play games from multiman anyone else have same problems

The following user thanked noobsaibot187 for this useful post:

Loxy
11-02-2013, 12:11 AM #11
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
I have imars, and im running it from ps3ita manager 1.51. I have discless play-load on since my blu-ray disc is broke, and my config for the game is: Enable requiered disc: yes, and BDEMU: mount BDVD. When doing this you need to have a usb in the ps3 to act as a bluray disc(how that works, i don't know, but some how it does.) Also something to note when your running disc less mode from ita manager u need to have the patch files, im not sure if they are included in the .pkg or you need to use a ftp to put them on. To check click start and you should see this on the bottom: payload-sk1e resident - new syscall8 v8 (libfs_patched found!) If it doesnt let me know i will upload that file along with the other one.

Last thing: I was messing with some settings in multiman as well, i fixed permessions with multiman and tried loading it with it, but no success. So i went into ita disabled the discless pay load...changed it to default tried loading it with default and different setting, none of that worked and thats when i changed backed to discless play load and used the setting that i listed above loaded the game and it worked.

If any of this is confusing as i just typed this really fast feel free to add me on skype(pm me for it) and I wouldnt mind to help you.
11-02-2013, 01:22 AM #12
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
payload-sk1e resident - new syscall8 v8 (libfs_patched found!)

I got that error
11-02-2013, 01:47 AM #13
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
Ok if it says libfs_patched not found, thier are 3 options you can do to get it... 1.follow this tut:You must login or register to view this content. 2. get them through iris manger from ftp. 3. wait till tomorrow so i can get them off my ps3 and i will upload them.

EDIT: Heres a tut someone put up not to long ago:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Urban_Ninja ; 11-02-2013 at 05:18 AM.

The following user thanked The_Urban_Ninja for this useful post:

11-02-2013, 02:39 PM #14
Do a barrel roll!
If you guys are on 4.51 dex and follow the tutorial to get libfs_patch found make sure when you rename explorer_plugin_patched to say "explorer_plugin_patched450dex". It wouldn't work with "451"
Last edited by 246 ; 11-02-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Bad grammar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo