Post: Does Any one have a 1.06 eboot for ghosts thats unlock all?
12-31-2013, 12:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Need A Unlock All Eboot for cod ghosts 1.06 some 1 help if dey can thx
01-05-2014, 04:42 PM #20
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by audi787b View Post
No a debugged eboot is not the same as the original..

Facepalm no shit, it makes it look like an original so they don't ban you for having a modded/debugged one.
01-06-2014, 12:12 PM #21
audi787b
Gym leader
Originally posted by H4X0RZ View Post
Facepalm no shit, it makes it look like an original so they don't ban you for having a modded/debugged one.

Facepalm It's not an ORIGINAL EBOOT it's MODIFIED therefore it doesn't matter if its set to look legit it's not !!! Go test it go RTM BO2 on Dex then enjoy your ban in an hour or 2 or go play on CEX for hours and days !! Facepalm Facepalm :dumb:
01-06-2014, 12:29 PM #22
You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,
01-06-2014, 04:05 PM #23
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by audi787b View Post
Facepalm It's not an ORIGINAL EBOOT it's MODIFIED therefore it doesn't matter if its set to look legit it's not !!! Go test it go RTM BO2 on Dex then enjoy your ban in an hour or 2 or go play on CEX for hours and days !! Facepalm Facepalm :dumb:

you're fucking retarded, being on dex makes you able to mod longer without a ban, if you're on any firmware besides ita you'll get banned fast on bo2. Get educated then talk to me f*ggot
01-24-2014, 07:35 AM #24
audi787b
Gym leader
Fuck you're retarded ****!! I swear your fucking brain is no bigger than a dust pore!! A modded eboot gets you banned on bo2 quicker on dex than cex since you don't need a modified eboot you you can RTM the original go fucking learn something before you make yourself look like an idiot next time retard..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo