02-16-2014, 04:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to set them up this way I have a modded account that has them but would like to learn how to.
02-16-2014, 10:32 PM #2
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
you cannot alter them unless you are on CFW, if you have acquired them from a duplication account glitch and you try to change them it will not work ( i.e. - if you change a maniac to a jug it automatically reverts all the killstreaks in that loadout back to assault ) ; if you want to keep the assault in support killstreaks DO NOT TOUCH THEM
02-26-2014, 02:55 AM #3
Everyone is looking mate
02-26-2014, 03:05 AM #4
L0LZ
Bounty hunter
i can help you guys tell me the streaks that you want on the classes i will do it
02-26-2014, 03:30 AM #5
LOLZ I tried sending you a msg and it says you have too many stores messages can you delete some so I can send you my message plz
02-26-2014, 11:36 AM #6
Reus_BVB
League Champion
you need JB console and open tool eazy
03-02-2014, 10:09 PM #7
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by n8lynch View Post
Does anyone know how to set them up this way I have a modded account that has them but would like to learn how to.

Thread moved over to Call of Duty: Ghosts Modding Questions.
You should get a better response now!
03-03-2014, 12:52 PM #8
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
First off you need a jailbroken PS3, second it's been patched meaning when the assault killstreaks as support are set and you go into the lobby they end up getting removed. Thats the same with some of the camos. With Body Count head/uniform and hidden patches and backgrounds. It sucks :\
03-04-2014, 12:21 AM #9
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
First off you need a jailbroken PS3, second it's been patched meaning when the assault killstreaks as support are set and you go into the lobby they end up getting removed. Thats the same with some of the camos. With Body Count head/uniform and hidden patches and backgrounds. It sucks :\

Hey mate, I can confirm that it is not patched. I have a few people I party up with assault killstreaks on support and I always change my streaks using ImSooCool's tool 1.07 and speaking of assault killstreaks on support, I have just changed my killstreaks and it is working...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo