04-14-2014, 03:14 PM #1
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here's the deal, long ago someone did an account for me and the soldiers were all unlocked, but the game never gave me the backgrounds for purchasing the squad members, is there any way to fix this? Like I saw an offset for locking the soldiers. I'm sure if I spent the squad points to re-unlock them the backgrounds would be unlocked.
04-14-2014, 03:26 PM #2
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by justinster123 View Post
So here's the deal, long ago someone did an account for me and the soldiers were all unlocked, but the game never gave me the backgrounds for purchasing the squad members, is there any way to fix this? Like I saw an offset for locking the soldiers. I'm sure if I spent the squad points to re-unlock them the backgrounds would be unlocked.

just use unlock all. it will unlock all of those backgrounds
04-14-2014, 03:26 PM #3
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
just use unlock all. it will unlock all of those backgrounds

Unlock all messes up your cod account. I don't want that. I'm getting my patches by doing the operations.
04-14-2014, 03:39 PM #4
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Originally posted by justinster123 View Post
Unlock all messes up your cod account. I don't want that. I'm getting my patches by doing the operations.

no, the unlock allon my tool doesnt change your prestige or XP it just unlocks patches backgrounds and gun camos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo