07-24-2015, 03:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help finding a tool or mod menu to derank people.
07-24-2015, 03:39 AM #2
you cant really derank you can make it look like you did but if they leave game then their stats reset and menus can do that
07-24-2015, 08:35 AM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by KinGBrandoNMoDz View Post
I need help finding a tool or mod menu to derank people.

Why do you even want to do something like that? Just play the game and have fun.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sen for this useful post:

Learning, sleekshow
07-24-2015, 08:58 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
just make a all client stats tool, its done the same way as AW
07-25-2015, 11:55 PM #5
I like all client tools , but i don't think people should be allowed to release a tool with derank or menu lol, but if is a private tool idc cause i shouldn't have to worry about being deranked by an asshole. personal opinion though

The following user thanked Learning for this useful post:

sleekshow
08-02-2015, 02:15 PM #6
Sammmmmy
Vault dweller
Originally posted by plasmaspaz View Post
you cant really derank you can make it look like you did but if they leave game then their stats reset and menus can do that

There is a way to De-Rank people, it has been happening quite alot latley. Few of my friends & their friends have been getting deranked by some modders. Have to keep modding their stats back up What
08-02-2015, 08:53 PM #7
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sammmy. View Post
There is a way to De-Rank people, it has been happening quite alot latley. Few of my friends & their friends have been getting deranked by some modders. Have to keep modding their stats back up What

True .
08-03-2015, 11:17 PM #8
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Sammmy. View Post

That's true. Pretty fucked up.
08-04-2015, 07:06 AM #9
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
the french moddingteam has a real derank function

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo