12-05-2016, 10:02 PM #1
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys i try to find a solution online but i cant find anything at all about this problem :(
So i have a ps3 in dex and i have Cod Ghosts in cd and i put the game i have a eboot made with Eboot Builder from gamer choise here in nextgenupdate i already update with a package from online i try do update from mmCM and all works i put the game and i go to Multiplayer the problem is that i can connect to Ghosts servers i dont know why.
Can someone help me out?
Thank you

P.S Sorry my english and this is my first thread.
12-07-2016, 07:02 PM #11
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
I have a other question bro. do I need a specific eboot for extinction mode? and do you know a good Rtm tool or menu for it? Thx bro

Extinction and MP are basically on the same server. So it safe for you to play Either Extinction or MP on the same EBOOT
12-07-2016, 09:18 PM #12
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Luckeyy
Extinction and MP are basically on the same server. So it safe for you to play Either Extinction or MP on the same EBOOT

Hmm ok bro and do you know any Rtm tool or menu for extinction? Do you have one?
12-07-2016, 09:19 PM #13
Father Luckeyy
Hmm ok bro and do you know any Rtm tool or menu for extinction? Do you have one?

I have a Extinction tool and MP tool
12-25-2016, 06:13 AM #14
Father Luckeyy

Are you still looking for a tool or your situation was solved?
12-25-2016, 10:42 AM #15
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Luckeyy
Are you still looking for a tool or your situation was solved?

It's solved bro you can close the treat sorry bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo