12-08-2013, 05:40 PM #1
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I just released a new update for the program. Version 2.0.1.0. This weekend I will be releasing some new cool stuff Winky Winky

You can buy the program here: You must login or register to view this content.
When you buy the program, contact me via skype: xtian2923 or through the contact page on my website

Changelog:
- Updated for Ghosts 1.15

FAQ:
- How to use forcehost: Click on the game mode you want to play, and right away press start forcehost. You can turn it off once the game starts for you.
- How to use my tool: Go to multiplayer, sign in, while in your party alone, press connect and attach.

Here is a new gif image of the program.
You must login or register to view this content.

Videos here:

Everything in here works 100%

Credits to me, SC58, and Eddie Mac

[YT]INSAN3LYD34TH[/YT]
Last edited by INSAN3LY_D34TH ; 08-19-2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Updated to 1.15

The following 84 users say thank you to INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

-SuperMan, {вєnuтzзr}, {H} | Exception, **The_ One**, Hammy, Eddie Mac, JordanCarr, 1austin112, AlexNGU, ALI ALHILFI, Anonymo-_-, Ansity., Asian, Authority Modz, Ayxs, BASEBALL4EVER12, bloodthugga, Cataclypse+, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cod5cl, codmadz332, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Cr4nkG4mer, Creepz, Dex_ReBug_x, diegooteroleiro, djkillabassline, djscoopOwnz, dolby1, ENCR7PT, EnforcEIVIoDz, exiledunicorns, FAKA_ELITE, Flappy Bird, FOX-727, G1LLZ, gaming_nation, glitch-hop, ImPiffHD, InHell, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, kameron101, killy115, Loxy, M-alShammary, Master0wn3r, MilkShakeModz, MODZ4FUN420, Mr. Revenge, Harry, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nicholasnogo, nickyzhere1520, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, ProFreakZzHD, PulseOfTheKlown, RatchetBooty, rishul, RiZ-N, RoCK__711, RTE, SC58, Skunk Modz, STyLe_JapaN, SwAxiJunKy, swerve420, tennistalan, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, TrailMix, TwoTalented, WeJailbreakYou, x_DaftVader_x, xMrJR, xSuperLᴏbbies, xxAussiefella69, yomen9, zgmodz19

The following 3 users groaned at INSAN3LY_D34TH for this awful post:

Ace, joni_djESP, xXGMLO2Xx
12-12-2013, 12:14 AM #83
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Authority
Whats ur skype ?

xtian2923 , it will show Christian Jennings
12-12-2013, 12:58 AM #84
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
Hey guys I have been sitting on this for a long time, adding things here and there. This program was created before the game was even released and I have just updated the offsets everytime an update was released. This is an all clients program and mod menu, and works on DEX only.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below

Pictures here:
- You must login or register to view this content.

Client Functions:
- God Mode
- UFO Mode
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited UAV
- Akimbo Weapons
- Visions including:
- Black screen
- Night Vision
- Red Boxes
- Thermal
- Chrome
- Third Person
- Weapons Menu (change between any weapon on the game)
- Teleport Menu( To me, To them, Everyone to them)
- Change Name
- Change Team(Friendly, Enemy, or Spectator)
- Kick from Game

All of the functions above are also in my Mod Menu (I will post a picture of it soon)

Everything in here works 100% and it also includes Choco's RPC

Credits to me, Choco, SC58, and Bad Luck Brian

Looks good... <3
12-12-2013, 06:09 PM #85
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
@INSAN3LY_D34TH
Very good work Smile I would understand you if you sell it cause actually, what do you get if you release it for free? You work on this "Project" now for weeks i guess and why not take abit money for it? People who actually understand it will support you and pay for it.
Few ppl make money on this site with services, with free tools like we ALL made on this site. Why can't make a Dev abit money of it?
Anyways, i know you on this site since 2010 and you are a trusted member for me, it's your decision to sell it or not, the release date etc.
Im sure your Final tool will be great and don't listen to the greedy peoples.
Feel free to add me on skype: seb5594 Awesome face
12-12-2013, 09:06 PM #86
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
@INSAN3LY_D34TH
Very good work Smile I would understand you if you sell it cause actually, what do you get if you release it for free? You work on this "Project" now for weeks i guess and why not take abit money for it? People who actually understand it will support you and pay for it.
Few ppl make money on this site with services, with free tools like we ALL made on this site. Why can't make a Dev abit money of it?
Anyways, i know you on this site since 2010 and you are a trusted member for me, it's your decision to sell it or not, the release date etc.

I added you Smile
12-12-2013, 09:34 PM #87
@INSAN3LY_D34TH

Yea just don't charge like $20 or 14.99 euros for the menu lol. tears
12-12-2013, 11:19 PM #88
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Not once ounce of proof other than a program which says activate options, no video, no in-game picture, nothing at all.
12-12-2013, 11:31 PM #89
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by ViolateMe4Christmas View Post
Yea just don't charge like $20 or 14.99 euros for the menu lol. tears

Better than 50 euros like Enstone Smile
12-12-2013, 11:54 PM #90
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Better than 50 euros like Enstone Smile

Exactly Smile
12-13-2013, 05:33 AM #91
Well Actually I will Pay for this if you realesed it for Cex Users!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo