12-13-2013, 11:44 PM #1
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys :wub:,

Here's a new update on my tool for 1.07, so here i have a fully working tool with all the good stuff that you would like such as :

Name Changer/ Flasher, Party Name Changer, Clan Tag Changer, Non-Host Mods, Prestige Looper, Stats Modifications, XP Per Soldier, Private Match Fix, Reset Stats, Extinction Prestige, Soldier Modifications, Soldier Loadout Modifications, Cool Patches, Backgrounds, Uniforms, Heads All Perks, Minigun, Hidden Camos on All Soldiers, Assault Killstreaks in Support and Links to Latest Debugged Eboot and self file.

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

VirusScan : You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 1.0.0.0 - For 1.06, added Host Mods back Again Smile, Lobby Settings, More Camo, Custom Killstreak changer, Hardcore UAV, Give Weapon, All Perks (after patch), Update Checker.
UPDATE 1.0.0.1 - Fixed some bugs from 1.0.0.0 version update.
UPDATE 1.0.0.2 - Added Change Team Happy ,second chance, fixed flash clan tag.
UPDATE 1.0.0.3 - Update checker was not working on 1.0.0.2 and has been fixed
UDPATE 1.0.0.4 - Added a bunch of new visions, quick option in lobby settings and host mods, screamer, floating bodies, change gun look, etc.
UPDATE 1.0.05 - 1.07 Compatible, there might be some issues but don't worry as i m working on a new tool

ALERT : Weed Camo Patched and custom killstreaks might freeze tool

1.07 UPDATE Pkg - You must login or register to view this content.

Still having issues Also Try Installing This: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 01-12-2023 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Updated

The following 111 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

-SuperMan, {вєnuтzзr}, {H} | Exception, Hammy, ☆ Putentials ☆, Eddie Mac, 1austin112, al_moshaks, alexcubano, Asian, BASEBALL4EVER12, BaSs_HaXoR, BeeMovie, bl4cktusk, CARDIFF MoDz, cl_21, clark1226, Clueless, codmadz332, Creepz, Dan Dactyl, dazemerson1972, Dex_ReBug_x, ErasedDev, Diversify, djh1495, djscoopOwnz, dolby1, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, Eddie-Lucas, EHRAB BIN LADEN, ELGOLDO, ENCR7PT, EsB-Blade, Firefighter3473, Flappy Bird, Flawqt, Fleek Designs, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gaming_nation, GIVEME-ALL, HanleyzHD♚, JLM, Hori_By_Nature, ilasthope, illegalzinc, imLiaMxoPs3, ImPiffHD, iMrDannyModz, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ITAzMoDz, jake5445, Jalisco123, ResistTheJamsha, Jasdeep, jp187187, ka5hm1r, kameron101, KINGMANI, Knofler69, Loxy, M33-_-Firmware, Machiavelli_23, MafiaHackzHD, Mango_Knife, markw117, Mayimbe17, met8912, MODZ4FUN420, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, Mythusala, NickBeHaxing, OhhSimplexity, OhItsIyuRi, Smooth, Not Rage, ONEster, Prodigy_killz, PussayPatrol, RatchetBooty, RebugAlex, renex3, Deleted-User0000000012210, Rhizx, rishul, rocketforce, rodrigovidal, sarracen, sauib786, Shub, sikkwidditt, SSgtHarrell, SU44K8, T-Rex, thebigman691, ThePaaqoHD, TONEY777, Top_Dog_Uk, Txctical and 11 other users.
12-14-2013, 10:56 PM #65
BIG MOE
LORD GUAN YU
thanks for your work , however i need help running this tool it's my first time , i'm running windows8 on a laptop , now when i hit connect it doesn't do anything and after a couple of times it asks for cID , do i need to install anything or do anything at the PS3 end or it should work with it naturally , and do i need to hit connect at anytime or when i'm in a lobby or in a match , thanks for the help .
PS: running HABIB CFW 4.53.1 .
12-15-2013, 03:14 AM #66
markw117
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
Hey Guys :wub:,

Here's a new update on my tool for 1.06, so here i have a fully working tool with all the good stuff that you would like such as :

Name Changer/ Flasher, Party Name Changer, Clan Tag Changer, Non-Host Mods, Prestige Looper, Stats Modifications, XP Per Soldier, Private Match Fix, Reset Stats, Extinction Prestige, Soldier Modifications, Soldier Loadout Modifications, Cool Patches, Backgrounds, Uniforms, Heads All Perks, Minigun, Hidden Camos on All Soldiers, Assault Killstreaks in Support and Links to Latest Debugged Eboot and self file.

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

VirusScan : You must login or register to view this content.

I had to remove the Host Mods but i will surely put it back up Happy in a day or two.

PLEASE LISTEN UP GUYS : MY TOOL IS WORKING FINE ON 1.06 UPDATE AND I DONT RELEASE ANYTHING THAT DOESNT WORK! MAKE SURE you have the latest eboot in the game directory itself. And my tool is supported by every windows (7,8,8.1) my friends test it for me so i know it works Happy

Do you think you could fix the hits and misses offsets?
12-15-2013, 03:59 AM #67
clr.dll appcrash. Tool still not opens for me.
So the SHOUT and BIG font is useless.
12-15-2013, 10:35 AM #68
StyllModder
Save Point
The tool is not open , please help me . The my skype is StyllMoDDER . Thanks
12-15-2013, 10:37 AM #69
kiyoooo arreglalo k no avre !!!
12-15-2013, 12:24 PM #70
Asian
Banned
im soooo cool
12-15-2013, 01:30 PM #71
Tseerock
Do a barrel roll!
tool does not open

i have win 7 64-bit with all framework

The following 2 users say thank you to Tseerock for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, SwAxiJunKy
12-15-2013, 03:15 PM #72
me 2 dont work windows 7 32bit. please, fix.
plz
12-15-2013, 04:43 PM #73
I cant open this tool 1.06.... the other toll 1.05
open great.... after the dowload i extract the files
and when i click to open the tool nothing hapen.....
but geat tool M8....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo