11-04-2013, 08:23 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *This menu is for the 1.02 update

Hey guys here today with a mod menu for non-host, in this menu is all public cheater mods. This menu was created and coded by DEXmodderFTW and inspired by me (eddie mac) also helped with some offsets and recorded the video. But all credits go to him Smile

*How to use
R3 to open
DPAD up and down to scroll
Square to select

Video:

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD- You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit: DexModderFTW
eddie mac
PrimeTime43
Sonoro

If you post this in a video then i ask to leave me and DexModderFTW credits or ask our permission if not.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 12-23-2013 at 09:52 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Asian, BedWetting, Citadel, DiiMoON_YouTube, Disslzit, Extintive, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FeverEmiqq, uome68, HonuCinema, iLLy-i, InfinityISB4CK, ResistTheJamsha, Johnny_C, KevinWinterX, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, milky4444, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Hutch, NaViGR, John, O-H, Renton, RoCK__711, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shaejp12, sheggy012, Streamline1991, SWAT CLAN, tarmaan501, Taylors Bish, Vh0z0ny, WeJailbreakYou, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, Ziad1997

The following 14 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

ChopzModz, EternalHabit, Frost Mods, gerardoalverdin, GodofHosting, Hakon, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, New York BOY !, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Jango, plazmanu, SnaY, Sticky, ViolentFelon
11-05-2013, 07:20 AM #47
Nice bro
11-05-2013, 03:44 PM #48
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Modz View Post
LOL Are you mad bro You Sound Like A Bitch Talking Like This Over The Internet And If It Didn't Have A Console ID Stealer In The Tool Why Not Release The Source LOL Thought So Its Nothing Special SO There Should Be Nothing To Hide

You just went full on retard... Also Tustin has checked the tool so way to make yourself sound like a complete dumbass :yes:
11-05-2013, 04:23 PM #49
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by H4X0RZ View Post
I get that You must login or register to view this content. and when I put ps3tmapi_net.dll I get the same error...

That error says your using a 4.20 ps3tmap file. You might need the 3. somthing. Make sure the TMyou have installed is the same dll from that tm or it will give that error
11-05-2013, 08:07 PM #50
Originally posted by eddie
You just went full on retard... Also Tustin has checked the tool so way to make yourself sound like a complete dumbass :yes:

Really Im Not The One Who Ran To A MOD Because You Cant Take People Talking Crap HAHA SNITCH

The following user thanked ViolentFelon for this useful post:

RTM FTW

The following user groaned ViolentFelon for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM #51
ItsMagiicsz
Bounty hunter
Ok.....
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM #52
RTM FTW
Do a barrel roll!
Lololol
11-05-2013, 09:50 PM #53
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Really Im Not The One Who Ran To A MOD Because You Cant Take People Talking Crap HAHA SNITCH

lol your a real keyboard worrior huh? feel like badss behind that screen, anyway I don't have anymore time to waste with someone that has mods in their name and knows nothing about modding lol. keep getting stuff hand to you buddy you do a lot for this site Smile
11-06-2013, 12:38 AM #54
SicKLy-UnBoUnD
Do a barrel roll!
rtm only?
11-06-2013, 12:48 AM #55
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iiTzD3RANK View Post
rtm only?

Yes this menu is for DEX PS3's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.