11-06-2013, 03:22 AM #1
O-H
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These DVARS seem to work on XBOX. I've been told these don't exist on the PS3 so for now it's just for XBOX users.

set party_connectToOthers 0
set party_hostmigration 0
set party_minplayers 1
Last edited by O-H ; 11-07-2013 at 01:17 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to O-H for this useful post:

ImAzazel, Kieron, Mango_Knife, ozzy21, Ziad1997
11-08-2013, 03:13 PM #29
ozzy21
Little One
Originally posted by DevilsRazzor View Post
If its Saying Mw3 i guess its you which is host cause allways when its sayin MW3 i connected like 10-15 seconds earlier than the Other Teammates or Enemies which means i guess you cant mod the only lobby cause you may be the Host but the Offsets may allways be send to you by the server so you not playin on youre ressources

No, i'm not the host in that situation. If I go to a private match, my name is printed out under hostname, not Modern Warfare 3. It would be the exact same for online since the offset is no different.
11-08-2013, 05:47 PM #30
Works on Extinction for me
11-08-2013, 06:46 PM #31
Originally posted by ozzy21 View Post
No, i'm not the host in that situation. If I go to a private match, my name is printed out under hostname, not Modern Warfare 3. It would be the exact same for online since the offset is no different.

if you tried play free 4 all you'll find Modern Warfare 3 under hostname cuz i think there's some game mods works on server

Originally posted by zello85 View Post
Works on Extinction for me

can you give me the Offset pls i didn't find it
11-08-2013, 11:16 PM #32
O-H
Bounty hunter
I've found out that the new playlist Ghosts Moshpit doesn't use dedicated servers. This gamemode is for members who have pre-ordered the game. I've been host a few times while playing this gamemode.
11-09-2013, 12:05 AM #33
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by H View Post
I've found out that the new playlist Ghosts Moshpit doesn't use dedicated servers. This gamemode is for members who have pre-ordered the game. I've been host a few times while playing this gamemode.

ok so ghosts use a ibryd method: have dedicated servers and also listen server method so if someone create a force host then all can host and use all mods?
11-09-2013, 12:06 AM #34
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
ok so ghosts use a ibryd method: have dedicated servers and also listen server method so if someone create a force host then all can host and use all mods?

A friend is creating a tool right now Winky Winky
11-09-2013, 12:18 AM #35
gianluca33
Little One
A friend is creating a tool right now Winky Winky

perfect Winky Winky another method is go on private match and use a dvars that trasform private match in online lobby like mw2 and mw3.
11-09-2013, 12:21 AM #36

I can confirm this, the Moshpit playlist is host based.
11-09-2013, 02:41 AM #37
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Do you enter these in the lobby or during the loading screen.. or?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo