12-01-2013, 05:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, Just Giving A Preview Of My Big Ghost Tool On 1.05 Not Finished Yet But Will Be Done Soon. Give Me Some Feed Back. Thanks

Tool almost done but i will be having a lot of updates for it. Just want to finish this.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Client Mods

This Tool Contains The Following :
• Clients Menu ( With A lot of Stuff & More )
• Game Mods ( Like Lobby Settings )
• Non Host Mods
• Account Mods ( Likes Stats & Etc... )
• Name Changer ( With Elite Clan Tag, Flashing Name, Checkerboard, Party Name Changer )
• Extinction Mods ( Containing The Normal Stuff And Walking IMS )
• Soldiers ( Likes Change Names, Class Mods, Patches & Backgrounds, Camos, Head Gear, Uniforms )
• Killstreak Mods
• Class Attachment Modifications
• And Much More.........

Credits Will Be In Tool
Last edited by Authority Modz ; 12-10-2013 at 12:00 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Authority Modz for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, Agent Beast, BiggaveL, bradhack, ByFuZed, Creepzoid 0___0, Foxhoundz3, FusionIsDaName, Javier casio, kameron101, Mango_Knife, moviedog, ProFreakZzHD, RAV-_-MALWA, RoCK__711, SnaY, Solo., tenoob, Txctical, xREVISIONxMoDz, yomen9

The following user groaned Authority Modz for this awful post:

#Robert G. III
12-02-2013, 10:24 PM #29
Originally posted by AuthorityModz View Post
I dont care go for it. It has nothing to do with The NGU Community Dumbass. Im not that dumb to put shit in my tool.

obviously are that stupid. people like you dont deserve to be on this site

and you just admitted to doing it by saying it has nothing to do with the community here....

"oh I did it but that doesn't affect anyone" is what that said.
Last edited by #Robert G. III ; 12-02-2013 at 10:27 PM.
12-02-2013, 10:34 PM #30
Originally posted by Robert
obviously are that stupid. people like you dont deserve to be on this site

and you just admitted to doing it by saying it has nothing to do with the community here....

"oh I did it but that doesn't affect anyone" is what that said.

Well im done with you kid i cant get banned so Bye!
12-02-2013, 10:51 PM #31
Well im done with you kid i cant get banned so Bye!

I'm the childish one yet you're the one hacking people? right. No one trust this hacker. He more than likely going to RAT anyone who downloads this so this is a warning everyone.
12-02-2013, 11:08 PM #32
Originally posted by Robert
I'm the childish one yet you're the one hacking people? right. No one trust this hacker. He more than likely going to RAT anyone who downloads this so this is a warning everyone.

Funny. Now GTFO My Thread
12-02-2013, 11:18 PM #33
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Funny. Now GTFO My Thread

Well with what he says it true then he has a right to warn us about you. I certainly don't want to be ratted.
12-02-2013, 11:31 PM #34
Originally posted by Peter
Well with what he says it true then he has a right to warn us about you. I certainly don't want to be ratted.

Just Saying why wud i rat some1 on here and just get banned ? Does any1 have Common Sense ?
12-02-2013, 11:54 PM #35
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Just Saying why wud i rat some1 on here and just get banned ? Does any1 have Common Sense ?

To be fair you probably wouldn't be that stupid to put a rat in the tool but still trying to rat someone (even off ngu) is pretty fucking low.
12-03-2013, 12:29 AM #36
Originally posted by Peter
To be fair you probably wouldn't be that stupid to put a rat in the tool but still trying to rat someone (even off ngu) is pretty fucking low.

i didnt do it of NGU!
12-03-2013, 01:00 AM #37
i didnt do it of NGU!

I thought you said you were done with me? Must really bother you if you want me to stop so bad. Last time I checked it was perfectly fine to warn someone of a hacker.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo