02-04-2014, 05:27 AM #1
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have modified just stats or something small once again banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

There's more things to it but those are the Main!

Now for people "TRYING TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT"

No! now this won't work any modified account will be banned
if you use any tool or connect/use eboot it's a insta ban.
The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Game was bad anyways just surprised they took 3 months to fix this!

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

The following 10 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

-SuperMan, alexcubano, AlexNGU, ByteSource, EternalHabit, gaming_nation, Harry, John, PayedMods, Winter
02-04-2014, 03:47 PM #20
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by BroIDontMod View Post
Nope I was banned using a .self

there goes that idea :/ Thanks
02-04-2014, 03:59 PM #21
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Sir
Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

Let me fix you
First alot of people getting banned because a few reasons:

1) Stupid - if you are modding your account to 10th and you are like 100 place in the world in leaderboard, ofcourse you will get banned! (Like if your 10th or 11th or 22222222 kills and more shit)
2) If you like to 'Show off' with your 'RTM Powers' - Like if you changing name to something stupid like Colors and Etc, ofcourse you will get banned people will report on you ...

Ofcourse this is not 100% Correct
This is working for me , im modding over 4 mounths with the same account in ghosts with public cheaters , All clients mods and ect and didnt got banned yet. But i dont see why it will not work for you Smile
02-04-2014, 06:25 PM #22
Well iv just done another account and used imsoocools (dex) tool online with no problem although my other modded accounts from months back have been banned lol but no console ban Smile
02-04-2014, 06:37 PM #23
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Let me fix you
First alot of people getting banned because a few reasons:

1) Stupid - if you are modding your account to 10th and you are like 100 place in the world in leaderboard, ofcourse you will get banned! (Like if your 10th or 11th or 22222222 kills and more shit)
2) If you like to 'Show off' with your 'RTM Powers' - Like if you changing name to something stupid like Colors and Etc, ofcourse you will get banned people will report on you ...

Ofcourse this is not 100% Correct
This is working for me , im modding over 4 mounths with the same account in ghosts with public cheaters , All clients mods and ect and didnt got banned yet. But i dont see why it will not work for you Smile

Hey buddy, can you verify that when you attach a tool after you play some time there's no ban let me know
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM #24
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
I tried only using DVARs still instant ban.
02-04-2014, 07:47 PM #25
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pure
I tried only using DVARs still instant ban.

It's there anti cheating it's stronger i guess. but we have a few method's trying to figure out maybe if we just add a few offsets on the whole CCPAI i might work? maybe only for cex sadly?
02-04-2014, 07:48 PM #26
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Sir
Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

I use a self file anyway Drack
02-04-2014, 07:53 PM #27
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sir
It's there anti cheating it's stronger i guess. but we have a few method's trying to figure out maybe if we just add a few offsets on the whole CCPAI i might work? maybe only for cex sadly?

I was using CEX when I was testing to prevent being banned because of an eboot. I made a new account and just left it on the main screen for an hour nothing. Then I set some DVARs played a game left my account on the main screen for 15 min and banned.

DVARs I used:
Wallhack
Mini Map Size
Pro Mod
Better Perks
Hear Everyone
Big Names
Floating Body
Long Weapon Pickup
02-04-2014, 07:55 PM #28
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pure
I was using CEX when I was testing to prevent being banned because of an eboot. I made a new account and just left it on the main screen for an hour nothing. Then I set some DVARs played a game left my account on the main screen for 15 min and banned.

DVARs I used:
Wallhack
Mini Map Size
Pro Mod
Better Perks
Hear Everyone
Big Names
Floating Body
Long Weapon Pickup

Guess they really anity there security took them 4months.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo