Post: Wild Widow Offset + Byte (One Shot Kill Gun - Non-Host)
02-15-2014, 02:50 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since some people don't want this getting out for some reason I decided to release it seeing as well
1. its not hard to find... :derp:
2. I don't even play ghost.

Offset: 0x01769264
Byte: 0x22
If you set it to different bytes you can get different guns

Credits: Winter - for sum testin n shit

Just set it in debugger or use it in your tools

but yea enjoy Needa

Note for people that keep going on about how long they have had it for:
Like I said I dont play ghost or even care about it so if it gets patched so be it, I don't use any of your tools so how would I know if you have had it for 4 months or whatever you have had it for, and even if the offset wasn't released they could still patch it Facepalm they made the game not you so I think they would know straight away what to do.
Last edited by Shark ; 02-16-2014 at 12:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, 1austin112, Luphox, Reus_BVB, ThePaaqoHD, Winter

The following 4 users groaned at Shark for this awful post:

br0wniiez, ImSooCool, INSAN3LY_D34TH,
02-21-2014, 11:06 AM #20
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by ArmyGuns
LMAOOOOOOO where the credits for ImSooCool? His the one that found this like 4 months agao
SMH atleast give him credit in the thread Not Happy or Sad

I dont give a shit who found it first.... why does he deserve credits because he found it first?

So what if I find wild widow 4 months ago and dont release it and then someone else release it then I should expect credits?

wow what a fucked up world.
02-21-2014, 11:45 PM #21
Shark
Retired.
Lol ok whatever, but theres something else on Ghosts that no one has that i know Winky Winky

try finding it <3

did you not get the part where I said I dont give a shit about this game or barely play it....
02-22-2014, 01:09 AM #22
Winter
Purple God
Lol ok whatever, but theres something else on Ghosts that no one has that i know Winky Winky

try finding it <3

Army, he honestly could care less. That and if you had half a brain you'd know that finding THAT SPECIFIC THING would be quiet hard, you'd have to tell him what it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo