Post: [UPDATED] My Way Of Not Getting Banned On Ghosts 1.11
03-30-2014, 06:55 PM #1
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I have seen many people getting banned on ghosts and i myself got many private ids banned. I found a way that works on 4.50 ITA here are the steps :

1. Open PS3ita Manager, Change Id to a working one.
2. Have a Working ID, Patch it.
3. Load up Ghosts with the debugged eboot.
4. Goto the Multiplayer screen, click Play Online. Then its gonna say connecting to Online services and gonna fetch your profile.
5. NOW click on Antiban checkbox in the tool. TO GET THE TOOL CLICK You must login or register to view this content.
6. BOOM! now you can turn on any non host mod, and use unlock all on any other tool Happy.

PLEASE NOTE : Follow this on your own risk.
And i know many people say login before in extinction and shit but that doesn't matters and DONT DO THAT just follow the tutorial. I have been playing without any bans and i use the debugged EBOOT.
And yea i do use a private id so i don't get banned easily. If you are gonna use free ones then they will be banned anyways.

DONT PUT YOUR STATS TOO HIGH YOU ARE GONNA GET INSTA-BANNED FOR THAT
AND
DO NOT USE A MODDED EBOOT AS YOUR ID AND ACCOUNT WILL GET INSTA-BANNED SO USE THE DEBUGGED EBOOT MENTIONED ABOVE

Credits :
To me for the tutorial, Flawless for his private ids that got banned, ErasedDev.

Ques/Ans :

1. Do you use Ccapi to connect the tools?
Ans. Yes i do use both CCAPI and TMAPI time to time.
2. What program are you using to spoof your ID while online (ccapi control console or..) ?
Ans. Yes, i updated to the latest version of CCAPI which is 2.50 and i use Control Console to change my id.
3. Now i DONT need to spoof my id to a already banned one ?
Ans. Yes, as no matter what if you write some retarded bytes, you will get banned and activision will ban the id that you signed-in from so, spoofing the id to a illegitimate one is useless.
4. Does this still work? No bans also do you freeze by any chance?
Ans. Yes it works as of 5/7/14 with patch 1.11, personally i had no freezes at all.
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 05-09-2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: 1.11 Update

The following 27 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, Advancer, alexcubano, Artiist, BASEBALL4EVER12, BISOON, BuC-ShoTz, CodJumper:, ErasedDev, FallofReach, Frank Ryan, HBRXIII, Hori_By_Nature, iTпDM, Welsh, jwm614, KINGMANI, Loeso, Lulu_tk, M33-_-Firmware, MODZ4FUN420, shytgdead_ultim, TheUnknown21, wajdi9, xXx-.-Moder, Yasunick
03-31-2014, 01:59 AM #20
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
1. I don't use CCAPI in the tool but i just use it for connecting to ps3 to spoof id.
2. PS3 Punch by BuckShots, but you can use anything tool that spoofs id.
3. When i spoof id, i just change it to a id thats banned from ghosts already not from sony though.

Is 3. Required? I don't have a second priv CID that's already banned on Ghosts, someone said previously in another topic that they changed the last digits to something random and it appeared to work for them.
03-31-2014, 02:01 AM #21
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
Is 3. Required? I don't have a second priv CID that's already banned on Ghosts, someone said previously in another topic that they changed the last digits to something random and it appeared to work for them.

It works fine if you only change any one digit too but i just change the whole id to a new one, i dont know i just do it that way i freeze less.
03-31-2014, 05:30 AM #22
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Thanks for crediting me man,

Really appreciate that Happy

-XenonLegend
03-31-2014, 12:07 PM #23
A Friend
League Champion
Will I have time to change my ID before getting banned if I use a debug eboot?
03-31-2014, 12:38 PM #24
ImSooCOol you should post a video tutorial much easier!

The following user thanked Artiist for this useful post:

Bella.
03-31-2014, 12:42 PM #25
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
Hey guys,

I have seen many people getting banned on ghosts and i myself got many private ids banned. I found a way that works on 4.50 ITA here are the steps :

1. Open PS3ita Manager, Change Id to a working one.
2. Go to Ghosts then to Multiplayer, Click Play Online and LOGIN.
3. As soon as you login, its gonna fetch your profile and after that it would make you goto Multiplayer main screen which is this :
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30502[/ATTACH]
4. RECOMMENDED - What i recommend doing is spoofing the Id to a dead one with any tool or just PS3 Punch by BuckShots. You must login or register to view this content.
5. Patch the Antiban Offset : 0x569764 and Nop it : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00.
6. And mod whatever you want Happy and play without bans.

PLEASE NOTE : Follow this on your own risk.
And i know many people say login before in extinction and shit but that doesn't matters and DONT DO THAT just follow the tutorial. I have been playing without any bans and i use a debugged eboot or a force host eboot.
And yea i do use a private id so i dont get banned easily. If you are gonna use free ones then they will be banned anyways.

Credits :
To me for the tutorial, Flawless for his private ids that got banned, ErasedDev for his Antiban offset and XenonLegend for the forcehost EBOOT.

FORCE HOST EBOOT DEX : You must login or register to view this content.
FORCE HOST EBOOT CEX : You must login or register to view this content.

Ques/Ans :

1. Do you use Ccapi to connect the tools?
Ans. I don't use CCAPI in the tool but i just use it for connecting to ps3 to spoof id.
2. What program are you using to spoof your ID while online (ccapi control control or..) ?
Ans. PS3 Punch by BuckShots, but you can use anything tool that spoofs id.
3. When you spoof it, does it need to be a legitimate key or can you simple change the last few digits?
Ans. When i spoof id, i just change it to a id thats already banned or just change a single digit on your id.

Does this still work? No bans also do you freeze by any chance?
03-31-2014, 09:06 PM #26
RxMe_
Save Point
you should post a video tutorial much easier plz
03-31-2014, 09:35 PM #27
Loeso
Gym leader
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Does this still work? No bans also do you freeze by any chance?

Yea I freeze after about 5-6 games but this method definitely works
03-31-2014, 11:27 PM #28
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Loeso View Post
Yea I freeze after about 5-6 games but this method definitely works

So you can do recoveries if you wanted too with this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo