05-01-2014, 01:26 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys I was looking through the modding sections and well what I see in basically all the "Modding Tools" section is this

You must login or register to view this content.

Ok take a good look at all the tools you see... ill list them if you cant be fucked looking yourself

"Fast Hacker Tool"
"Ghost Vocal 1.11"
"CoD Public Cheater"
"1.11 Cheater"
"iHax monstur killur" ???
"Ghost 1.11 Unlock all tool"
"1.10 simple non-host tool"
"Cod Ghost unlock tool"
"ghost 1.11 simple tool"
"real time games" ?
"1.10 Forge mode tool"
"1.10 public cheater"

Ok so this is just the first page...
now if I was to look through each and every one of these tools I would say about 90% of them have the exact same shit in them or even less now I'm not trying to say your tool is bad I'm just saying what is the point of making all these tools if there is already tools with all this shit in it? you may as well just call your tool the same name as there's....

This thread is just to sort of show people that if you are going to make something at least try make it unique and different in some way... if you want to be come recognised in the community your not going to do it by making RTM tools that have the same shit in it as other tools and trying to take credits for it.

also with people that are obsessed with decompiling and leeching tools for I dont know why, please just stop, you wonder why the community doesn't release anything good any more well that's probably one reason, another reason is some people are greedy.

For people that are trying hard to learn how to do new things, and are putting new things in their tools or even releasing their tool as open source or releasing some codes from it that you found, then good job you are contributing in a good way but for people just making a tool like example "unlock tool" well sure unlock all that's great but I've probably seen this in about 10 other tools before you so yea er... I don't think I'm just going to want to use your tool because its "newly released", I'm sure it still does the same as the other 10 unlock tools, unless maybe I don't know it spam's your name everywhere on my screen or some shit.

Well I don't know what this thread will achieve... It will probably just get looked at and groaned for attempting to flame or discourage others work but really I'm just trying to say that no one wants to see the same shit over and over and over it gets boring, its like a trend at school, its only popular for so long before it gets old and forgotten, but if its something spectacular like some of the GSC menu's from MW2 1.11 which are still remember'd and used today, or like Enstone's menu which is full of new things that no one has seen before and now its probably one of the most popular menu's on BO2, So please take this thread into consideration before making a tool.

The following 36 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

-SuperMan, BoatyMcBoatFace, FuroowHD, FusionIsDaName, JLM, iifire, iNDMx, InXInvader, jwm614, KINGMANI, Kizza09, KL9, Mauzey, Maverick, milky4444, Miyata, MoTmrD-, MrFireSkills, John, Notorious, RoCK__711, rodrigovidal, Sticky, Taylors Bish, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheUnknown21, UnknownNightmare, Unstopbole Mods, VezahMoDz, wajdi9, Winter, xMiLeZz, xMrJR, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
05-05-2014, 08:45 AM #38
Originally posted by A
I like the sound of "Xex" Smile

XeX = Xbox Executable. Anyone wanna tell me what "elf" means?
05-05-2014, 08:57 AM #39
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by B1TW153 View Post

Executable and Linkable Format

The following user thanked Raz0rMind for this useful post:

Kurt
05-05-2014, 11:11 AM #40
[QUOT E=B1TW153;5787552]To load something into xbox memory, it must be xbox compatible. Exact same for PS3. With our SDK, it install's exclusive Developing software, aslong as the ability to compile xbox project compatible with your console. So unless the PS3 SDK installs something like this, I don't think this is going to be possible. On CoD, there is a function that use's the local function XexLoadImage, and only requires the directory. And is only based on loading .dll's, so we just patch some free ASM within the start routine, I have checked PS3 elf's and there doesn't seem to be one...So I guess this is possible, but you're only going to have to take afew notes from our method, and use it as a guideline to creating your own.[/QUOTE]
It'd be possible I'm just not sure. I've found a local function to load images like xbox. But in terms of getting our elf to load a sprx (dll). I know how to call it in ppc but idk how to attach process with it. But idk thanks for the information it helped me find the local function that might work
05-05-2014, 03:29 PM #41
Originally posted by B1TW153 View Post

It's ps3 equivalent of xex if that's what you wanted to know.
05-12-2014, 03:28 AM #42
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Ok guys I was looking through the modding sections and well what I see in basically all the "Modding Tools" section is this

You must login or register to view this content.

Ok take a good look at all the tools you see... ill list them if you cant be fucked looking yourself

"Fast Hacker Tool"
"Ghost Vocal 1.11"
"CoD Public Cheater"
"1.11 Cheater"
"iHax monstur killur" ???
"Ghost 1.11 Unlock all tool"
"1.10 simple non-host tool"
"Cod Ghost unlock tool"
"ghost 1.11 simple tool"
"real time games" ?
"1.10 Forge mode tool"
"1.10 public cheater"

Ok so this is just the first page...
now if I was to look through each and every one of these tools I would say about 90% of them have the exact same shit in them or even less now I'm not trying to say your tool is bad I'm just saying what is the point of making all these tools if there is already tools with all this shit in it? you may as well just call your tool the same name as there's....

This thread is just to sort of show people that if you are going to make something at least try make it unique and different in some way... if you want to be come recognised in the community your not going to do it by making RTM tools that have the same shit in it as other tools and trying to take credits for it.

also with people that are obsessed with decompiling and leeching tools for I dont know why, please just stop, you wonder why the community doesn't release anything good any more well that's probably one reason, another reason is some people are greedy.

For people that are trying hard to learn how to do new things, and are putting new things in their tools or even releasing their tool as open source or releasing some codes from it that you found, then good job you are contributing in a good way but for people just making a tool like example "unlock tool" well sure unlock all that's great but I've probably seen this in about 10 other tools before you so yea er... I don't think I'm just going to want to use your tool because its "newly released", I'm sure it still does the same as the other 10 unlock tools, unless maybe I don't know it spam's your name everywhere on my screen or some shit.

Well I don't know what this thread will achieve... It will probably just get looked at and groaned for attempting to flame or discourage others work but really I'm just trying to say that no one wants to see the same shit over and over and over it gets boring, its like a trend at school, its only popular for so long before it gets old and forgotten, but if its something spectacular like some of the GSC menu's from MW2 1.11 which are still remember'd and used today, or like Enstone's menu which is full of new things that no one has seen before and now its probably one of the most popular menu's on BO2, So please take this thread into consideration before making a tool.

100% Correct, But.. the only problem is no one really explains how to find codes/offsets or use certain programs to code, e.g vs/ida it's all good people releasing the c# for functions but the way to correctly call the functions or to place them in a button/checkbox & so on is unexplained, and a lot isn't in clear detail, I have only just made my first tool, not going to lie its probably shit but it's my first & i would probably achieve a lot more & add a lot more if i was told/showed correctly how to add things but no one likes to re-direct you to a correct thread/site or even give you a few basic examples how to find offsets or code it in vs, It took me a month to learn all i know mainly by myself and i only managed to find a limited amount of offsets, the rest is a mystery, it would be more of a 'community' if more people were taught the useful things as i certainly would like more help/tutorials. Good post anyway.
05-12-2014, 03:30 AM #43
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by BlueFace View Post
100% Correct, But.. the only problem is no one really explains how to find codes/offsets or use certain programs to code, e.g vs/ida it's all good people releasing the c# for functions but the way to correctly call the functions or to place them in a button/checkbox & so on is unexplained, and a lot isn't in clear detail, I have only just made my first tool, not going to lie its probably shit but it's my first & i would probably achieve a lot more & add a lot more if i was told/showed correctly how to add things but no one likes to re-direct you to a correct thread/site or even give you a few basic examples how to find offsets or code it in vs, It took me a month to learn all i know mainly by myself and i only managed to find a limited amount of offsets, the rest is a mystery, it would be more of a 'community' if more people were taught the useful things as i certainly would like more help/tutorials. Good post anyway.

well c&p ppl is wat ruins it for everyone
05-12-2014, 04:14 AM #44
Shark
Retired.

maybe I will make a tutorial on it some day =3
05-12-2014, 07:00 AM #45

This is the thing. You guys on both the ps3 & xbox scene have gone to COMPLETE laziness. How do you think the select few who know what they are doing, know what they are doing? Because they got of there ass, and worked for it. I mean yeah, maybe you have "better things to do", I agree with that. But if that is the case, why start something you know you wont finish? Basically, what I'm saying here is you don't need a "tutorial" or help of any kind. Half of the stuff that is whipped up around these scene's are built with logic. But yeah, a community does share. But note the difference between sharing and spoon feeding.

The following 3 users say thank you to Bitwise for this useful post:

ErasedDev, SC58
05-12-2014, 10:02 AM #46
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by Shark View Post
maybe I will make a tutorial on it some day =3

Lol, Would be great to see. In my eyes all it takes is a couple of examples of 1 or 2 functions and i get the hang of it and i use the same method with similar functions, as i tried your teleport gun function and had no luck with it but just waiting on someone to release an easier method, but good job on releasing a lot of functions lately :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo