05-06-2014, 04:16 PM #1
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I have seen many people asking for this, I will release them.

SetMemory(0x6FD1EF, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Report index Check
SetMemory(0x6FC173, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Challanges Check
SetMemory(0x6FC4E7, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Report Cid check
SetMemory(0x6FD1F3, new byte[] { 0x00 }); //Deamonware check
SetMemory(0x6FD22B, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Deamonware check
SetMemory(0x6FD1F7, new byte[] { 0x00 }); // DeamonWare check
SetMemory(0x6C2C74, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });//Demonware check

The following 15 users say thank you to INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, A Friend, Loeso, Loxy, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, Mx444, rodrigovidal, TheDude72, TheSaltCracka, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, Wild., XenonLegend, xHostModer

The following 6 users groaned at INSAN3LY_D34TH for this awful post:

br0wniiez, ErasedDev, iBullet1, Implify, ImSooCool, M33-_-Firmware
05-07-2014, 02:01 AM #29
Cesei
Banned
Okay man thanks I'll give it a try later and update. Hopefully no ban my last ID.
05-07-2014, 02:05 AM #30
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Appie1 View Post
all ya all are not smart !! the offset to delete the cid will get you banned also , thay see that on the server and will ban YOU !! you are just in luck that you could play for several days now but you will get banned ! what you just released was already out after 1.07 by smileygas2014xx , and people used it an some make it to like 2 weeks and then bammm your lost an account and get banned !

Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
speaking of "far from smart", I believe the word you were looking for is "refrain". kthxbai

Originally posted by eddie
Wait so then where do you see Insanely claim that he was? And I'm not saying he is or isn't but you coming on his thread and saying he is far from it is sad. And after that you get proved wrong in your sentence and say you never claimed to be smart? Your logic is legit bud.

Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Okay man thanks I'll give it a try later and update. Hopefully no ban my last ID.

Of course there are no guarantees, but I am also on my original console id Winky Winky Havent banned mine in the 6 years i have done this
05-07-2014, 03:53 AM #31
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by Impacts View Post

Do you make a Ghosts 1.11 Anti Ban tool!?

I hope 1.11 Anti Ban tool. Please someone, Thanks.
05-07-2014, 04:51 AM #32
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Why is everyone auguring when people should work together for a solution? There's no one behind a computer banning people. It's a already in place system. Which means it can be bypassed. shut the fuhk up already.

The following 5 users say thank you to CodJumper: for this useful post:

BroIDontMod, Cesei, Mango_Knife, Wild., Winter
05-07-2014, 05:34 AM #33
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
So no one has tested or confirmed this working other than OP?
05-07-2014, 05:47 AM #34
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
all those 02 bytes need to be 00 because 00 is for disabling. this is what i did yesterday but didnt had time to post these because i wanted to test them before posting.

This is not true.
05-07-2014, 06:34 AM #35
Wild.
I am clutch
Been playing using these offsets for around an hour now with no ban. I think alot of the reason people are arguing here is because they wanted it to stay on the down low, now that it is once again public knowledge it will be patched soon in my opinion.

Thanks for these anyway

The following user thanked Wild. for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
05-07-2014, 07:19 AM #36
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Wild. View Post
Been playing using these offsets for around an hour now with no ban. I think alot of the reason people are arguing here is because they wanted it to stay on the down low, now that it is once again public knowledge it will be patched soon in my opinion.

Thanks for these anyway

This is Place Banning System Like ^^ Thingy said

If you can disable this you can disable them

The Only Reason People Are Groaning or getting butt hurt cause there worried about the money people are going to be making again

Look at the Unlock all for clients Seen it but never released This is isnt a modding scence anymore
05-07-2014, 08:07 AM #37
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Winter View Post
This is not true.

Dude don't even start, i know what i m saying i don't just write anything down Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo