08-24-2014, 02:06 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Friend told me there weren't many working AntiBans so i figured to take a look into the .elf see what I could find.

Like it says in the title this is untested but should work.

Offset : 0x069BB78
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

If someone could test this and let me know if it works that would be great.

The following 2 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

TeamObey, XenonLegend

The following 2 users groaned at BLiNDzZ for this awful post:

RawDog2002, Eddie Mac
08-24-2014, 06:27 AM #11
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ View Post
Ok you obviously have no idea what this does and how it works so i'm not wasting my time arguing.

Who is arguing? Don't get all defensive cause you post something that is incorrect. I'm just telling you this does not work, try it next time before making a thread.
08-24-2014, 10:49 AM #12
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Eddie
Who is arguing? Don't get all defensive cause you post something that is incorrect. I'm just telling you this does not work, try it next time before making a thread.

You don't know what it does. I posted [Untested] for a reason. No where in the rules does it say you can't post something that isn't tested. This worked 2-3 updates ago and I'm sure it still works now.

Search my posts I posted this long ago and it worked. Tustin can even confirm it because he had his friend test it. Please re-search something in IDA before claiming it doesn't work.
08-24-2014, 03:55 PM #13
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
You don't know what it does. I posted [Untested] for a reason. No where in the rules does it say you can't post something that isn't tested. This worked 2-3 updates ago and I'm sure it still works now.

Search my posts I posted this long ago and it worked. Tustin can even confirm it because he had his friend test it. Please re-search something in IDA before claiming it doesn't work.

I do know what it does cause i tried it before you even posted this, i seen your old thread updated the offset got the same one and yes you do freeze. Which is why I'm telling you this. So now that you know it does not work anymore you can stop trying to act like you know what your talking about on an offset you updated from xbox that bitwise posted. Someone does not like to get proved wrong i see lol anyways I'm done here cause obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.
08-24-2014, 05:35 PM #14
A Friend
League Champion
Friend told me there weren't many working AntiBans so i figured to take a look into the .elf see what I could find.

Like it says in the title this is untested but should work.

Offset : 0x069BB78
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

If someone could test this and let me know if it works that would be great.

The last offsets you posted caused people to freeze, so if you just updated one of them then I don't think it'll work
08-24-2014, 05:38 PM #15
SC58
Former Staff
Why not learn how demonware really works and gets called instead of taking string names and noping or changing stuff around them lol
08-25-2014, 01:58 AM #16
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Eddie
I do know what it does cause i tried it before you even posted this, i seen your old thread updated the offset got the same one and yes you do freeze. Which is why I'm telling you this. So now that you know it does not work anymore you can stop trying to act like you know what your talking about on an offset you updated from xbox that bitwise posted. Someone does not like to get proved wrong i see lol anyways I'm done here cause obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.

Bitwise never posted this or anything related to this. This is offset that branches to getAntiCheat. This was never released for xbox. Good try though bud. And this isn't the exact same offset update, different branch location. Good try again.
08-25-2014, 01:59 AM #17
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Why not learn how demonware really works and gets called instead of taking string names and noping or changing stuff around them lol

Seems it has quite a difference from Xbox to PS3 but hey I was just trying to help out.......
And I have learned quite alot about how it works over these past few days :P
Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 08-25-2014 at 02:02 AM.
08-26-2014, 06:32 PM #18
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
they stated correctly, but nice try Blindz my old friend ;-)
08-27-2014, 01:21 PM #19
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
tested this freezes console

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo