12-07-2013, 12:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I do not have CFW, I just get my account modded and play with funny little "hacks". But this give me an advantage, this being the minigun and all perks, etc. Obviously if my account was reviewed it would be banned.

Does my account just get banned on Call Of Duty or the whole PSN?

Can my account get unbaneed?

Thank you.
12-07-2013, 12:57 AM #2
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post
I do not have CFW, I just get my account modded and play with funny little "hacks". But this give me an advantage, this being the minigun and all perks, etc. Obviously if my account was reviewed it would be banned.

Thank you.

My experience:
I had modded classes on BO2 and got reported multiple times. My account got banned. Not banned from BO2, but from PSN itself. Not sure whether it's the same for Ghosts, but just be wary.
12-07-2013, 09:05 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
I do not have CFW, I just get my account modded and play with funny little "hacks". But this give me an advantage, this being the minigun and all perks, etc. Obviously if my account was reviewed it would be banned.

Thank you.

You will get account banned from psn for that because you had to know what you was doing for it to happen but if its just a xp lobby the worst that will happen is you could get reset n banned from ghosts for a while
12-09-2013, 10:11 PM #4
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite

Thank you.

I had all perks on all soldiers/classes, minigun classes, modded stats/prestige, and support as assault killstreaks. I've been temp banned from Ghost for 6 days, and reset. Here is the reason they give me for ban:

The account name (XXXXXXXXXXX) has been temperarily banned from playing Call of Duty: Ghost online due to a violation of the posted Security and Enforcement policy. For more information visit (website)
6 days remaining before access is granted.

Now, I have many friends who got the same service that I did from the same person, and they still haven't been banned. I'd say you get banned after receiving hundreds of reports from players, as I was constantly being reported by 6 man partys after playing a game with them. (Well over a hundred times, as it lasted for over a week and I managed to climb to the top 60 in the world for Kill Confirmed)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo