12-07-2013, 01:35 AM #1
molzofbrian
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lets say my main account with playstation plus gets banned but is registered to my ps4 and has 3 other accounts on it, will i still be able to use ps plus for the next 6 months i paid for? was thinking other accounts still would have the privileges
12-07-2013, 09:02 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by molzofbrian View Post
Lets say my main account with playstation plus gets banned but is registered to my ps4 and has 3 other accounts on it, will i still be able to use ps plus for the next 6 months i paid for? was thinking other accounts still would have the privileges

Im pretty sure you will be able to but you just wont be able to download the free stuff on ps plus only use the games u already downloaded and play online still

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

molzofbrian
12-12-2013, 08:30 AM #3
aventadeh1998
Do a barrel roll!
Lets say my main account with playstation plus gets banned but is registered to my ps4 and has 3 other accounts on it, will i still be able to use ps plus for the next 6 months i paid for? was thinking other accounts still would have the privileges

Sux if all get banned :/
12-14-2013, 02:25 PM #4
vPhysics
Do a barrel roll!

I believe you wouldn't be able to access the ps plus for the 6 months you paid for, as the account would have been terminated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo